Hello everyone! Just thought I would properly introduce myself.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BostonMacK, Dec 5, 2009.

1. First let me say that this is a very lovely site you all have here. By far the most polished and info stuffed site I have found. I am 35 years old and have been smoking since the age of 16. I work as a mural artist for the store Trader Joes and also paint custom sneakers on the side (beleive it or not there is a market and I love sneakers so it came natural!). I registered because I am waiting for my new Vapor Bros to arrive but ill also contribute to the artists forums as well.

Anyway,,,,like I said I love the site and look forward to getting to know all of you in the days/weeks/months to come. The Vapor bros is my first vape and it couldnt get here soon enough. I feel its time to give the ol lungs a break so it seemed like the logical next step.

Thanks,
    ~BM

2. What's up, fellow Bostonian? Check out the thread in my signature, it's umpteen pages of Boston pickups (mostly by me, but many by other users as well). Maybe you can contribute. Welcome to Grasscity!

3. Welcome to the city!:smoking:

4. Thanks for the welcome! I'll start taking pictures of recent pickups to add to your thread. I have some nice pics of a WW closet grow on hand but that's a little off topic.

5. Welcome from the 617.

Here is a picture of a dog standing on eight cheeseburgers

[​IMG]