hello and 50 shades of Grey .!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by candycats, Oct 29, 2012.

1. #1 candycats, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
    Ok here goes I am new on here and have no idea yet where to post so or if i am in the right spot but hey I'll try most things once , I heard on the grape vine all these women and men where reading a book called 50 Shades Of Grey and thought sounds a bit silly and over rated , stoned as usual i wandered into the supermarket the other week and itwas on special for $6.50 aus dollars , i thought mmm can't be that good if they are hocking them off cheap . Now housewives , older people and even men are reading this book and yes it is a little romancy but i can tell you I am hooked , if you have read it you will may agree with me in saying that i think what wonderful way for 2 consenting adults to explore that wonderful thing we all do SEX , i am not saying submissiveness is for all of us but i am saying that there are some pretty happy people out there that can feel comfortable in exploring there own wants and needs in the bedroom and it has brought us finally into the real world . now i know that some will say we burnt our Bra's yrs ago but i am over correctness it works both ways , women have wants and needs the same as men we are just not permitted to show them so openly , well there ya go and hello and cheers to you all ,xx candycats

2. Do you get paid to promote 50 Shades or something?

3. Lol no i just was having a moment of contemplation ,x

4. Hello Candycats :wave:

5. #5 candycats, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
    Hey there times , how they hanging ? xxx

6. Welcome to the city :bongin: Hit bong and live long :smoke:

7. YO! wasup?

Nah, man I ain't into twilight fan fiction... or any fan fiction.

8. Hey there guys sun is shining here gr8 day for all sorts of things ,x