Hello 2019! Outdoor Bruce Banner, 14 plants.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by VirginGrower, Apr 15, 2019.

1. #1 VirginGrower, Apr 15, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    View attachment 2600712 Hey guys, wish I could change my username, definitely not a “virgin grower” anymore, lol. I have a really cool set up this year I started with 14 seedlings in my basement and grew them to there about their fourth node under 2 105w CFLs (5000k or 5500k, I can’t remember) and they look really good, might post a picture or two of those, but now I’ve started moving these babies outdoors. I was pretty sure these are all Bruce Banner, but from some fan leaves I see on others it’s looking like I might have a few more indica dominant ones too. But I’m mainly focused on the Bruce Banner. I had picked up quite a large quantity of this medicine, but it had been fertilized, definitely doesn’t look herm’d, I’ll take a pic and let y’all help me out with that because that would be awesome if these were herm’d so they’ll all be females. So, here I am, back on my favorite forum of the year to share my full grow. (Which I haven’t done I don’t believe, don’t think I posted the harvest of my cheap led grow.) Waiting for the sunrise (6:36 am) EST. I’m open and asking for any or all advice, constructive criticism, and tips. Main question of the day, I have a major deer population right in the field and woods my plants are planted by. (They’re planted right on the wood line.) how can I truly keep these pesky herbivores away? Don’t want them chomping my lil babies, or more importantly my big beautiful frosty buds when the time comes. FULL DAY OF SUNSHINE IMG_1103.JPG IMG_1107.JPG HERE IMG_1105.JPG IMG_1108.JPG IMG_1109.JPG IMG_1115.JPG FOLKS. I put my babies into 5 gallons of fox farms ocean forest dug into the somewhat clay-y dirt we have in my area, any opinions on this? I have a few planted in just the clay, (idiotic decision, I know, funds were low at the time.) but I’m going to dig those back up to put into their 5 gallons, since this took so long to type I can actually show you guys my outdoor babies too. Rained good last night, needed water. Windy though. Thanks for any words of wisdom. Thanks fellas! IMG_1100.JPG IMG_1101.JPG IMG_1102.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Oh, here’s a couple of my babies indoors. IMG_1095.JPG

3. Did a little trim work on them, bigger fan leaves to get to the new nodes.

4. #4 VirginGrower, Apr 15, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    The two plants going in the ground today, and beautiful skies . IMG_0001.JPG IMG_0001.JPG Also, here’s the Bruce Banner the seeds came from, does it look herm’d?

5. Got chilly last night, 39 degrees, didn’t see too effect them much is this okay? [​IMG]

6. Looks healthy!

7. Your user name. Just type hey chunk or any other moderator will u change my name too **********

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. A name change would be nice but I’m not all that worried about it. Anyone know a good time for me to use nutrients on the plants? They’re in holes in the ground holding about 5-6 gallons of Ocean Forest.

• Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG][​IMG] Nice rain today to water my babies, was gonna have to run the hose out today if it didn’t. My well water is actually drilled into a natural spring which I consider myself pretty lucky, it’s a 6.6-6.7 PH is this okay for cannabis? I know rainwater is the best though.

10. Identified two females out of the bunch so far, rest aren’t showing sex. Will post pics tomorrow.