Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Helllp mmeee

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ghost Of Cigeth, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Yo I'm about to smoke some resin but I don't have a screen and im afraid it will fall in.

What substitute can i use for a screen?

2. Geez, you can use a knife. That's really... ehh, the ghetto way? Lol

Use a small nug to hold it in? That's the best I can think of.

Elend.

3. you could lay some stems over the hole... wont taste the best tho

4. you can use some foil and poke holes in it. i have done it for resin it works dont worry about the foil not like you blaze foil all the time, just one time

5. tiny ball of paper at the bottom of bowl

6. resin as in hash/solid/rocky?, that stuff is like 5% weed 95% shit.dont smoke that

7. take a pair of earbuds that u dont use, take the screen from the inside of them, and wash it. there you go

8. I like the foil idea

9. let it get warm by your hands and then smash it flat so its like a flat coin, not a ball