Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hella dank pickup for 20

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stonerwiz420, Feb 6, 2014.

1. it's cool man:)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. How heavy was the bag?

Looks a good pickup, enjoy your session.

3. looks like a good score for $20 bro!

congrats.

what was the total weight? just curious.

4. hey, sorry for the late reply, well $20 worth is usually 2 grams, the dude who sells it to me has a scale so he's accurate with it, but i might go buy a scale too just to be sure i'm not getting ripped off, i trust him though

5. sorry for the late reply, it wasn't really heavy cause it's only a 20 sack which means it was about 2 grams, but i told the dude the next time i buy from him, i'm gonna buy a quarter, it was some dank bud!!!! i'm out of it now, i used 2 buds in a blunt and 2 in my vaporizer

6. Good looking bud for 20!

7. thanks, i'm gonna post a picture when i get a quarter next, stay tuned and stay lifted my friend!!!