Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hell Yes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrhoppp, Feb 29, 2012.

1. my mom and my sister are leaving friday night to go to my sisters basketball tournament that's 2 hours away and they're going to be gone till late sunday! fuck yeah so pumped im just gonna get some friends and we're gonna smoke so much. kind of a pointless thread, but i'm just so pummed i thought i'd let you guy know :smoke:

2. Get fuuucckked upp :smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. Hell yeah! Let's get stoned!

4. Hotbox your whole house

5. hell yeah my friend. my family is going to NYC this weekend. i cant because i have work. i dont care though. ive been to NYC to many times for it to be intresting these days. so im hotboxing my room

6. [quote name='"Pickle McSmurf"']Hotbox your whole house[/quote]

This^^^

7. Maybe you should stay home and study.

8. I'm glad everyone here's being nice to you, didn't expect that really. I thought atleast one dickhead would try to pull the age-police shit.

Get blazeddd :smoke:

9. hotbox your lungs

10. Why would you think that? Is it because he totally seems underage maybe?

11. No, every time someone says that they still live at home, people on here automatically assume that they're under 18.

12. hahah no age police needed. my mom wouldn't let me stay home alone of i weren't over 18 :D

13. This ^

14. Make sure you clean up, I've made that mistake before.

15. of course, can't forget the #1 rule