Hell yeah!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cripin210Tx, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Whattup GC.? I got my first real job today I'm so happy. I got it at arbys working the drive threw so it shouldn't be hard. I Am gonna have my truck fixed and my chronic jar should stay pretty full now that I have a steady income! Haha so have any of you worked at arbys? And how was it? I'm pumped they can drive me like a slave for all I care I'm just happy to be employed!! Haha well I hope yall are haveing as good of day as me! Deuce.

2. Don't have much experience with Arbys homie. Congratulations though.

Numer 2, supersize, hurry up I'm starving.

Gnarly, radical.

edit: Crips are now working at Arbys in Texas! I repeat, Crips are NOW working at your Local Arbys!!

3. Thats the right way to think, don't worry about your coworkers jackin off in the bathroom, just be a boss

4. Haha thanks bro. Right away sir. Lol

5. [quote name='"NorCalPiff"']Don't have much experience with Arbys homie. Congratulations though.

Numer 2, supersize, hurry up I'm starving.

Gnarly, radical.

edit: Crips are now working at Arbys in Texas! I repeat, Crips are NOW working at your Local Arbys!![/quote]

Haha I'm not really a crip per say. Me and my friends just joke around and act like we go hard. And one of my homies started calling me cripin and it stuck. So that's my street name now.

6. tell kreayshawn I said call Me

7. Dude i work fast food, and don't worry, you'll be a fucking slave.

8. [quote name='"WizardOfSwag"']Dude i work fast food, and don't worry, you'll be a fucking slave.[/quote]

Haha they say they will start me up front and the drive through so I just ring people up. So it won't be that hard plus I'm a hard worker so it should be easy

9. The hours and pay suck so bad.

10. Happy to be employed at arbys= the system claims another one

11. [quote name='"Joerusalem"']Happy to be employed at arbys= the system claims another one[/quote]

I think its happy to be employed. And these days that's extremely justifiable especially depending on the area

12. don't be mad at him that he wants to start getting his paper up and you're still a broke fuck.

13. fukin busy bro wait till you get them rushes i used to work there like 2 years ago shit was a bitch lol i just got a new job finally a stocker smoke and stock beer lol cake walk

14. sorry we all cant suck dick and make billions.

15. hopefully it was a joke

16. hopefully you're joking. you content living at home with mamadukes?

17. Good for you man. Any job right now is cool and A JOB IS A JOB stack that money to the sky and don't spend your first pay check on buddah. Fuck ganjarastamanbo and his broke ass dont listen to him just another hater not makin that shit til later !

18. you sir are so much smarter than the guy who made the thread about getting $10-15 an hour right out of high school.
    I am happy for you man, you obviously know your shit.

19. I hate dick heads who treat ppl bad who work at fast food places. My theory is, if you weren't there, then I wouldn't have any curly fries in my tummy. Be proud. You are taking your first steps to adulthood.

20. Thanks for the love yall. I'm still a junior in HS liveing with the parents so no bills. And for the age police I failed so don't start getting all butt hurt talking bout how old are you? I'm 18. I plan on saveing and getting a new transmission for the truck my brother gave me :)