hell yea, what a pleasant saturday find

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Jan 27, 2007.

1. aight, well last night when i was drunk i dropped a cigarette in my car n i looked for it for a second n i was like 'fuck it, i gotta keep my eyes on the road" so this morning while i'm sittin outside my friends house waitin for him to come outside i looked down n saw a cd n i was like "i wonder if it burnt a hole in that cd" n i pulled the cd out and there was a xanax bar underneath it, and i have 100 proof vodka (which was also under the seat, match made in heaven) haha

fuck yea, and i got some sickass chains last night for free, ones just a fake but the longer rope one is 24k gold, my friends little brother stole em out some rich kids locker who was braggin about it in class n was like "here, i figured u might like these" n i fuckin love em haha, i'm not the kind to wear jewelry but this shit is ill

2. I don't condone stealing....at all.....I'd give -rep, but I'm not that big of an asshole....just bad karma, bro.

3. Me either. Thieving pikey.

4. Good to know someone else doesn't. ^_^ lmfaooo @ pikey.

5. all this little things

that make life worth it

lol

6. Good find for you on the first part, but as far as the chains....no comment is better than starting something, but it's not my thing.

Everyone lives by a different set of values I guess.

7. yeah, see, i've been stolen from at school...unfortunately, where i live i was one of the "rich kids"...anyway, i used to sell gum out of a box with a lock on it in middle school...this kid stole a pack of bubblelicious and lied about it when i got back to the classroom after lunch. i just told him "hey matt, i know you and your family can't afford that, and i know you have it...so i'll just let you keep that since i'll make x-amount by the end of the day" he got pissed and threw it, sans 1 piece, across the room.

i'm a dick, but stealing is not ok, 'specially from me

8. Well today stealing happens all the time in schools. It was the kids fault for being snobby and bringing jewelry to school in the first place. My friend a year ago got some stolen jewelry from these black guys for like 50$ huge real gold necklace worth like 1 grand. Shit happens all the time in high school. So yeah I could get 1-2 grand necklaces lol for 50-100$ but I don't like jewelry that much and would rather buy a 8th of dank. But thats pretty chill man especially the free liquor. Have fun

9. I hate thieves..Cutoff all there fucking hands..:D

10. God damnit you were that kid pushing the gum at school, bastard you stoll all my gummy candy customers!!!

And yeah, i might have read wrong, but dont drive drunk, its fucking retarded.