Hell Yea, Free Money

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlowinTesticals, Jan 4, 2013.

1. It teaches the guy a good lesson. Don't leave your cash in the ATM.

2. The irony here is if you believe in Karma, then expect no one to look out for you when they "think" you are being douchey.

I'm not saying I woudln't do the same.

3. Well sure it doesnt apply to everybody, but you know the type

4. #24 PigBenis696969, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
    Wealthy douchebag thought he was better than you with his benz and shit, and had to be a dick and bump you. Too bad hes not better than you because he is dumb. Really, really, dumb. What kind of dumbass leaves $260 in the machine lol. Dude, that guy is so dumb it makes my head hurt.

Congratulations on the score dude. Gotta love dumb people!

Edit: people leave shit at my work all the time. Ive found countless wallets with cash in them. I always call them (we get customers # at the start) so they can back and get it. Never taken anything. If someone blatantly disrespected me like they did OP, id take that cash and dispose of the walet in the dumpster. My work has no cameras, no one would be the wiser. Id just have some extra cash and that dick would have got what he deserves.

I FULLY support "an eye for an eye"

5. Enjoy man, free cash is the best cash.

I remember when I was 16 year old, I was broke and hungry as fuck, hadn't had a meal in a day or 2.. was walking outside and I found a 5euro bill.. So I grabbed it, and while I was picking it up I saw a 20euro bill floating by!

6. A dumbass that probably still has about half a mil in the bank

7. Machine doesnt show how much money he removed. There is no proof from the camera for all it knows he could of left it there and only took his money.

8. The guy just lost his job, his wife just cheated on him, best friend just passed away and he's withdrawing the last of his cash (note the odd number) from the ATM to treat his equilibrium disorder, effecting his balance and causing him to run into door jambs, walls, people and the like.

haha just giving a different perspective. I would have done the same thing as you, but appearing to be a douche wouldn't have been the reason. It would have been "you snooze you lose :p"

9. Maybe he thought you looked like you needed some money and wanted to be an awesome guy. I can't see going to an ATM and then just forgetting to take your money.

10. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']
    A dumbass that probably still has about half a mil in the bank[/quote]

Idk what you are trying to get at here but lol at him. Just cuz he has money doesnt mean hes respectable.

11. i've found twenties floating around after winter. where i live, there's snow 6 months outof the year and so people drop money and it stays there and gets snowed and iced over, and when it melts, you can go on a walk and find like $10 in coinage just sitting on the sidewalk. :bongin:

12. U asked what kinda dumbass leaves the atm without grabbin their money.. Someone whos got a shit load of money is more prone to just 'forget' money over someone whos hurtin

13. Shit, im sorry man. I wasnt trying to be a douche when I bumped you. I was just high as fuck (Hence leaving my money in the machine) and couldnt walk straight. Any chance I can get that back?

14. [quote name='"Onyd"']Shit, im sorry man. I wasnt trying to be a douche when I bumped you. I was just high as fuck (Hence leaving my money in the machine) and couldnt walk straight. Any chance I can get that back?[/quote]

He's a liar! He didn't bump into you.

I actually did. Can I get that back?

15. a lot of assholes posting in this thread. seriously youguys think its ok to take the money bc the guy bumped into the op?

16. That dood was probabloy pushing kilos to make zeros, 260$ aint gonna hurt hum!

17. id take it :confused_2:

if it was some regular joe lookin dude id say somethin.. but a dude inna suit and drivin a benz i more than likely wouldnt say anything.. its a dog eat dog world..

hate me.. it is what it is

18. quality post

kids today have no morals

19. imma grown man..

and i live in the real world.. not sayin its "morally" right.. but tough luck, i gotta kid to feed. if it was an old lady id be chasin her ass down the street to give her back her money..

20. Haha he did it on purpose haha that's so cool