Hell Yea, Free Money

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlowinTesticals, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Before I start, If anybody calls me a criminal, a thief; or anything negative because of my decision I already know. However, people shouldn't leave money around town anyways.

So I drive to the bank from my house to deposit my paycheck, (Which came late) and I front of me, an obviously wealthy douche bag is in front off me at the machine. I patiently wait my turn, and as he finally leaves he (looked like) purposely bumps into me with his shoulder and hops in his Benz I brush it off and as I goto the machine in the withdrawal slot, there is $260 in cash. Well karma must exist because that douche just got what he deserves. So I take it, and go about my business. Immediately after I text my hook up and grab 1.5g of budder, and 10g of what he said was sour diesel, for $120. Still got some cash left over and it was all in a days work. Any "finding money" stories that made your day?

2. Cool send me a dollar

3. Dude nice. Most of the time in that situation I would have told him and given him the money but from your side of the story he sounds like an ultra douche that wouldn't really miss it anyway :p

4. [quote name='"OG Tom Nook"']Dude nice. Most of the time in that situation I would have told him and given him the money but from your side of the story he sounds like an ultra douche that wouldn't really miss it anyway :p[/quote]

Yea, under different circumstances I wouldn't have done what I did. But he probably tips a stripper more than that, I mean you should have seen the guy, but he made my day.

5. Ive "found" money quite a few times when i was younger.. Around here tho if someone goes to an atm they got backup and they make damn sure they dont leave money behind

6. ive never found like more than 5 bucks except a couple months ago i stumbled upon id say 70+ walking out of a store. i saw it from a far and i was eyein it..too bad this old punk bitch saw what i was looking at and damn near broke her back to get it before i got there.

i dont need the money but i was like "you know the only reason you have that is because you saw me looking at it first, you should shoot me 10 or 20 for some gas theres obviously enough"

old cunt pretended like she didnt hear and walked over to her old cunt friends and said 'look what i found!"

fuck old people sometimes

7. I know what i woulda done haha

8. LOL!
    Thanks for the laugh

And indeed
    "Fuck old people sometimes"
    Hahahahahaha

9. Moral of the story: If you're a douchebag no one will think twice about fucking you over.
    Good job OP, sounds like the guy deserved it.

10. Well that is just sketchy as fuck.....

11. #12 RVD420RVD, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2013
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
    And we're a blind fucking world right now.

Unless he was out of sight and gone when you found the $. If not, then I pity you OP.

12. getting what he deserves, so fuck it and fuck him.

13. You should have certainly said something if some ignorant douche bumped into you like that.

Staying on topic; I found two wallets at music festivals with no ID and $170 in one and $350 in another.

14. #15 Stormy Sea, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
    Nice! You're a lucky guy. I wouldn't feel guilty either if I knew that he was rich enough to use the cash to wipe his ass and not bat an eye.

Anyways, found $100 under a bench once when I was six, haha. As a kid I wasn't taken care of very well, so I remember having to scrounge for quarters around town to buy those Glenwood beef jerky circles at .25 cents a piece just to eat. Finding that money made me think I was the richest person alive, and it made my entire summer.

Now, don't get me started about the money I've LOST, bleh! I'd have to say I've dropped at least $400 over the years out of my pants pockets just walking around. Thankfully that stopped when I realized how beneficial a wallet is o_o

15. #16 Subliminal Jazz, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2013

that saying doesn't really apply here lol the op wasn't giving him payback, they don't even know eachother. the guy would have had to do something to the op for it be "an eye for an eye"

all the money i've found on the street i never saw who it belonged to. if i had - i would return it (ask me that same question a couple years ago, i would have said the opposite). say if it where someones wallet or something filled with hundreds, i'd return that shit. id be devastated if i lost my wallet

so one time i found $50 in a mcdonalds, chillen on a booth seat. decided to buy my friends a meal. another time i found an 8th of weed on the street in long beach. i just happened to glance in the right spot and notice it. was very awesome cos i was dry at the time.

found $70 infront of a department store, JUST after getting into an argument with my roomate about money. we had a good laugh after that.

but the most i've ever found was $150 all wadded up in 5s, 10s, and ones outside of a bar in LA. waited for half hour to see if anyone would come back looking for it. nope. so i decided to buy a round for some friends then munch out on some shitty jack in the box tacos.

ahhh good times.

16. [quote name='"MarleySubs"']

that saying doesn't really apply here lol the op wasn't giving him payback, they don't even know eachother. the guy would have had to do something to the op for it be "an eye for an eye"

all the money i've found (not stolen, mind you) i never saw who it belonged to. if i had - i would return it. say if it where someones wallet or something filled with hundreds, i'd return that shit. id be devastated if i lost my wallet

so one time i found $50 in a mcdonalds, chillen on a booth seat. decided to buy my friends a meal. another time i found an 8th of weed on the street in long beach. i just happened to glance in the right spot and notice it. was very awesome cos i was dry at the time.

found $70 infront of a department store, JUST after getting into an argument with my roomate about money. we had a good laugh after that.

but the most i've ever found was $150 all wadded up in 5s, 10s, and ones outside of a bar in LA. waited for half hour to see if anyone would come back looking for it. nope. so i decided to buy a round for some friends then munch out on some shitty jack in the box tacos.

ahhh good times.[/quote]

He bumped him to him (an eye) OP took the money (the other eye)

17. Its funny the different views..

If a religious person had a lot things mentioned in this thread happen to them theyd say it was gods doing.

I see it as someone dropped weed/money, and i found it

18. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']Its funny the different views..

If a religious person had a lot things mentioned in this thread happen to them theyd say it was gods doing.

I see it as someone dropped weed/money, and i found it[/quote]

Haha it's funny you mention that, because I'm religious myself and I'm quite the opposite of what you listed haha.

19. I am sure he is going to report not getting the money, the bank will look at the tape and 4 months from now the money will automatically come out of your account.....

On another note, I found $1700 backpacking when I was a kid, long story.