Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hell ya

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by daSmoke, Aug 5, 2012.

1. tonight i went to an Iron Maiden concert (fuckin awesome) i got hella drunk there ( didnt smoke i was with my dad) then when i got home (i dont live with him) my neighbor across the street hit me up n invited me to a party he was having so i chilled there for a while smokein hella weed n drinking more beer but i left to get cig n didnt go back then i bought a quarter off my friend D n smoked a blunt with him n now im sittin on my portch smokein a blunt gettin ready for bed it 3am top that bitchs ps i might go to my girls house ;)

2. Up The Irons!!! Where was the concert at? they're so fucking awesome!:eek:

3. Flying high like Icarus, my friend. :metal:

4. #4 HxCurt, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    Periods.

Reminds me of 9th grade :smoke:

...lol, just finally uncovered among the text the "top that bitches"

...if I cared to, I could tell you about lots and lots of nights that top that elementary school shit, bitch.

5. I'm out of breath

6. [quote name='"HxCurt"']Periods.

Reminds me of 9th grade :smoke:

...lol, just finally uncovered among the text the "top that bitches"

...if I cared to, I could tell you about lots and lots of nights that top that elementary school shit, bitch.[/quote]

im on my cell phone...

7. the coolest thing about that night seems to be the maiden concert, so hell ya to that indeed. as far as topping your night, its not a competition, i'll leave it at that :)

8. Keep on tokin my brotha :smoke::smoke:

9. thats a clever phrase dude lol
    imma use that now

10. Lol thats a good ass night

11. I saw an Iron Maiden show with my dad last month too. I was totally sober unfortunately tho. Their backgrounds for each song, fire and creatures are amazing. Sounds like a good night! *thumbs up*

12. but then you woke up :l

13. [quote name='"Delluhsion"']
    Up The Irons!!! Where was the concert at? they're so fucking awesome!:eek:[/quote]

the concert was in Wheatland at the sleeptrain amphitheater coheed n cambria where playing to but i missed them :(

14. [quote name='"2hazed"']the coolest thing about that night seems to be the maiden concert, so hell ya to that indeed. as far as topping your night, its not a competition, i'll leave it at that :)[/quote]

lol i was pretty messed up when i posted that

15. [quote name='"deg76"']I saw an Iron Maiden show with my dad last month too. I was totally sober unfortunately tho. Their backgrounds for each song, fire and creatures are amazing. Sounds like a good night! *thumbs up*[/quote]

i only took 1 hit outa my pipe while i was there but my dad bought me a 40 n 2 bigass cups of beer then when i got home i smoked hella n drank a tall can lol

16. Lol I could top that by telling you about my crazy 4/20 weekend but I'll let you have your fun :p but Iron Maiden is fucking sick though.

17. [quote name='"KelseyCannabis"']but then you woke up :l[/quote]

u dont believe me i got pics n vid

Attached Files:

18. ACES HIIIIIGH! Maiden is the shit you lucky asshole!

19. #19 RVD420RVD, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    [quote name='"Sweetleaftoker"']ACES HIIIIIGH! Maiden is the shit you lucky asshole![/quote]

Live to fly! This guy gets it right here.
    And to OP, you're one lucky dude. I've never seen em but definitely want to. Up the irons!