Hell of a Night.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stoner_Steve, May 9, 2007.

1. So, I went to my dude and got a half. Which he was flipping out because someone stole his

scales and had to call another dude to get them. So I get a half of this pretty good shit. I'm

with two other people. So, we ended up just going back to Hend's house. Anyways. We get in

there. Go to roll a blunt in his driveway and pull out. Then all of a sudden Tweak comes

out of no where. Don't know who he is, though he's in love with his crappy Saturn. He was

like. We can take my car. It has more gas. I just went with it. Why waste my gas? So, we

take this huge high ride. I tell these three I'm going to smoke them all under the table

just fucking around. And it starts. About a blunt and two hits of a joint later Tweak quicks.

He just quicks. Then about half hour later he starts to puke because of the second hand.

Can you believe that? So. He ends up feeling shity but Doze is driving his car anyways.

Well. About 20 minutes later and 3 blunts, 4 joints. Hend was already passed out in the

car. We end up just going back to his house. He munches out. Tweak went home. And my
    and Doze roll this last blunt and Greg comes up stairs out of no where and we finished the
    night with that. All in all.

2 hour high ride ends up in one puking. One passing out. And two of us surviving the night and just happening to meet up the dude's house the next day.

2. first, u say u dont know who this tweak dude is, but u get in his car. second, wtf is quick, tweak quicks? are u trying to say quits?

another, u dont need to hit enter after every line. you can write a couple sentences together.

3. I didn't know him. But Doze and Hend did. That's why I got in. I spaced it out with the enter key to make it easier to read also.

4. when a sentence jumps down 2 lines and breaks up like that it is actually harder to read. it makes you think the end of the line is the sentence and the beginning of the other is the new one. when infact you could have half of one sentence on one line and the other half 2 lines down. for easy reading, leave all the sentences together and only space paragraphs. thats general english grammar.

paragraphs usually signify a new idea, or a new topic. so even if u have one sentence and u are switching topics u can space it out. but don't just go around spacing every single line, it makes for hard reading.