Helicopters?!?!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by youndbud, Apr 5, 2013.

1. i was out in the same wooded area as my grow smoking with some of my friends and we saw a chopper over head fairly low. first time seeing it so idk if there looking for grow ops or what. i mean i see the crazy stuff that happens in Nor Cal but i live in the east should i be as worried about stuff like that? i dont think my area is known for growing like that for there to be choppers and shit.

2. i mean i see the crazy stuff that happens in Nor Cal but i live in the east should i be as worried about stuff like that

Why would I be worried living on the west coast. You living on the east would have a lot more to worry about then me. It's way to early in the season for most people to be even setting up there grows this time of year so i am sure they are not Leo choppers.
    No to early for me though.

Attached Files:

3. Yea they won't be looking for your plants until late summer or fall.

4. good to know thanks

5. Yes they do look for marijuana grows throughout the country not just northern california. We in NORCAL do not need to worry bout choppers. You do being in a non medical state. Choppers will start flying over gardens out here in another month and a half. They will be paying me a visit.