Helicopters???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by logy, Aug 2, 2012.

1. @SEP what percentage of outdoor growers are caught by helicopter in your state?

2. That's what I yell when I get out of the shower. Heliopter! Helicopter! Helicopter!

3. Ok so I live in the show me state too. I have never even heard of a helicopter bust. I know for a fact the only reason people get busted here is from hunters walking in on the grow, seen it in local papers at least four times.I for a fact you won't get busted from a helicopter because I once lived right outside kc, mo, my friend came to school one day.said he thinks there is pot growing where he works. I thought no way to close to the city. I ask him to take me there. We decide to go at night. Well we get to his work which is a farm outside kc,right in the middle of an open field was row after row of marijuana. At least 10 acres. Of course we snatch as much as we can and make off like bandits. Been doing it every year for 9 years. Same size grow every year never, been busted yet. Now people on hear are gonna talk about helicopters and bullshit, but I'm from the same state, and your gonna tell me a helicopter couldn't spot a 10 acre grow in the middle of a field of about 50 acres right outside kc. BULLSHIT.NEVER EVEN HEARD OF A HELICOPTER BUST IN MISSOURI. Just worry about hunters they are the number one problem for people in Missouri, not helicopters. That's why you can't find anything about it online it doesn't happen here from helicopters. But we do have a TON of hunters. So watch out for them.

4. Had 3 plots all in a one mile radius of eachother last year in full sun .. some pine trees around but plants in open ... they were right beside a good size airport that has all kinds of aircraft UN jets ... planes .. helicopter flying school that had 3 choppers in air 10 hours a day and flew over the plants every 5 mins .. one spot had 150 plants .. other spots had 50 plants each ... plants were all between 5 and 6 feet tall . We had 45 gallon white drum at one location was hardly hidden . Each spot had 100 foot hose .. large solar pannel and water pump .. we would have to run for cober every 5 mins when digging holes and when out watering if we went during weekdays ... the choppers would fly no more than 100 feet overhead going slow . I thought all year we would surly be busted . We each harvested approx 5 lbs each off these plants ... I also had a massive white siberian plant that I yielded a pound off of in between these gardens done in full sun ... the day we harvested 3 of us with full garbage bags of harvested buds ran across open field while a chopper went slowly overhead . Absolute stupidity . But nothing ever came of it . I'm still in disbelief .. that being said I will never use those spots again . : )

Sent from my LG-C555 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Almost except ... the garbage bags were black .. and we were white lol

6. And they were flyin bout 100 feet higher

7. They fly by and I wave thats aboutit. Gotta love Nor Cal. Everyone and their momma has a grow going. Its a normal thing here and I love it. Needs to be the same everywhere else. Hated guerilla growing in the midwest.

8. I wish I envy you guys ... here in canada no choice but to guerilla grow .. anything more than 5 plants is automatic 6 months in jail .. I'm nervous of choppers but fuck em I'm goin big in full sun close to north treeline and keeping fingers crossed .

9. its crazy to me how many Americans think our brethren from the north have such lax cannabis laws. Honestly Cali, Wash, and CO are like the new Amsterdams of the world as far as ganja goes. Rest of the world needs to follow suit its not fair. Free the weed! :-D

10. #111 tplat, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
    Check out this link. I saw a news article that medical marijuana is now legal in Israel.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/cover_story/article/green_gold_israel_sets_a_new_standard_for_legal_medical_marijuana_reasearch

11. Yeah that's what they were saying in the news article I saw. As for helicopters I just wave at them. We had some excitement about 1am a week or so ago. Some guy on a motorcycle was running from the cops up and down several of the main streets near my house then right by my house.