Helicopter flying over property

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ogmarcus, Aug 30, 2017.

1. I never thought I'd seecannabis legalized iin the "Nanny State" of Massachusetts. Our government leadership hates the fact that it was passed by the people and they're trying their best to fuck it up. Right now they've levied a 20% tax on sale and they're controlling the licenses to reward their "buddies". They delayed retail sales by 18 months and as a result the home grow industry has exploded. They'll end up getting far less tax revenue then they could have and will sill see a thriving black market. Idiot politicians. Of course the upside is that those of us who are growing our own will end up with much better grass and once the start up grow costs are amortized, we'll be producing at pennies on the dollar compared to retail.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. They have a site you can monitor flight patterns and shit we used it when they were doing a sweep here tell you who the helicopter is and everything

• Like Like x 1
  3. @ogmarcus , I'm not sure if they use planes as well, but here's an aircraft thats been circling your area a few times this morning.
    Screenshot_2017-08-31-11-18-38.png

4. They wouldn't be searching for pot at 3,100 feet, right?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

5. I'm not sure but if you go to the website it shows it's lowest altitude and highest plotted in a graph. I found a different plane earlier who was circling around my area and at times it would drop to about a thousand feet and then go back up to 2500.

6. Our area does alot of flight training where they circle touch down and take right back off

7. Im still good nothing bad has happened

8. I have never seen eradication missions flying without the doors open and around 500 feet above ground. Around here they exclusively use national gaurd helicopters that doesn't keep me from freaking out when I hear one I have managed to ID most of them that I see as in which are news, lifeflight, utility companies etc. Good luck everyone I have about 45 says for my longest flowering strains

Sent from my SM-N910T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. It's Flint dude. They are probably looking for someone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Wondering if anything happened with the choppers??

11. I left town for the night im sure everything is okay though

12. I hated that for how little sense it made

13. That one was a "mix" with random shit added in. Goodfella's is one of my all time favorite movies.

14. Have to watch ut sometime

15. Goodfellas is classic but why the fuck is dumbo drop edited in to that clip. Haha wth

16. Smoke a bowl... it'll all make sense!

17. porkchoppers and cop cessnas will not show up on flight trackers. 1 cause police and 2 they fly vfr.

i work at an airport

• Like Like x 1
  18. As someone in the industry, is there a way to obtain that information?