Height reduction spray???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by digger00, Nov 11, 2010.

1. So I am really hoping to get a anwser on this. A guy I know said he had been doing research on micro grow cabinets. He said the way they are able to keep the plants from growing so tall is some type of spray that does not allow the plant to gain height. He claims it keeps your plant short and full. Has anyone ever heard of this??? I did not want to disagree with him until I did a little research and see what I could find. To this point I have found nothing like what he is talking about. Anyone out there ever heard of this???:smoke:

2. I've never heard of no spray to keep my plants shorter but I do use the LST thechnique to keep my plants on average from 5-9 inches, but I havn't heard of a spray

3. This is what you may be looking for.

Bushmaster slows down and halts the vertical growth, creating more compact plants. At the same time the vertical growth ceases, the plant starts to become very bushy, producing lateral branching and eventually producing much more surface area for flowers to form, thus greatly increasing the yield.

4. just tie your plant down. LSTing

5. Interesting. Thanks for the link. If it performs as well as it says, it's probably worth the money.

6. Cheaper than a fancy spray like Bushmaster -and I'm sure you can find a use for any that's leftover!

Why tipsy flowers don't tip over: Booze stunts stem and leaves, but doesn't affect blossoms, study finds
    Tipsy flowers don't tip over

Granny

7. nice I am going to have to look into a bottle of that lol i have never heard of a spray for that