Height going into Flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dvictoria, Sep 10, 2017.

1. I have 5 plants. All pretty healthy, but I think they may be kinda small. They're all about 9" tall with a lot of topping and LST, minus a runt that's about 6". Can I bring them into flower like this, or will this seriously hurt my yields? They're 30 days from seed today.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. how big is the flower tent and light?

If your going to flower in that little space then flip asap.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's pretty good for 30 days, they look hungry tho..
    If you flipped to 12/12 they would fill up the tent nicely. 5 plants in a 2x4 is pushing it, so I wouldn't wait too long to flower, but that's your call to make :) Could give them another week, maybe 2.

• Like Like x 2
  4. That's the tent I'll be using. Its a 2x4x6 ft tent. I also don't know the sex of the plants yet, that's why I planted so many in such a small space.

5. Thanks. I've been kind of scared of the nutrients tbh lol. I'll come around to them. I think I'll give them a few days. I just transplanted to day. So I'll give them a couple days to recover...

6. The key to store bought nutes is NOT listen to their schedule, which is designed to get you to use more..more= More $$$ for them;)

With Cannabis...less is more!

Begin with maybe 1/4 strength..slowly progress up to a maximum of the Full strength recommendations..
    If there is no adverse reaction..you are good to go!

7. Good advice. If I just watered yesterday, do you think I can water again with nutes in like a day or two? I don't wanna go into flower with overwatered plants...

I only put about a gallon into my 5 gal pots just to set the soil from the transplant.

8. I do not really go by time..If I can lift the pot up (5 gallon fabric) and it feels "light" then it is time to water..Heavy feeling..wait..

Another good test..put your finger down into the soil..maybe 1.5-2" down..if you feel moisture..WAIT!
    Under watering is better than over watering..

Another way to tell is if the leaves droop AND the stems droop too..She is in need of water..If they droop and the stems are pointing upwards like 45D..She is OVER-WATERED!!
    HERE!!

9. I gotcha. Thanks for the input! I guess I'll have to wait. Hopefully the plants get the nutes it needs from the new soil til it dries out...

• Like Like x 1