Heh.. Friends parents..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by boredjim8, Jan 2, 2007.

1. So i get a call from jhouse .. jims house.. and jim is next to me on the couch asleep.. i wake him up n like.. yo ur moms callin me u want me to talk to her

him: get off me go away..

me: okay fine ill take this into my own hands..

so she calls again

her: wheres scott live (our older friend w/ an appartment that our parents jus found out about n dont like us goin there?) .. whats scotts number.. tell me now

me: no im not telling you [click]

she calls back 2 times.. first call i reject.. second time i pick up

h: i really dont like the way your treating me and if you had any respect for your firends parents

m: to be honet.. i dont [click]

she calls back 2 x i jus dont pick up i dont like bein mean to the rents jus its stupid when parents call EVERYONE IN HIS PHONE BOOK when they cant find him .. hes 18 soon 19 .. he can live his own life ..

she leaves this GRAT voice maill.. i saved it :D

it says : you know i dont appriciate the way you treat mejim.. and if the shoe was on the other foot and your mom was calling around lookin for her son i hope that he woudlnt reat me the way you treat me.. you are a punmk/.. and you need learn to respect adults .. YOUR A PUNK .. and you stay away from my son.;. and if you dont ima keep calling your cellphone

AND YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK!

:p

2. parents rule, she is just trying to keep her baby safe..........................even though hes almost 19:p

3. although dude should respect his mom enough to not have you deal with this, he should also have the ball sack to tell her that its childish that she calls around.

4. Why wouldn't you just say he was with you? Why did it have to turn into a big argument?

5. I cant understand that either. just sounds like your being imature.

6. Yeah those were my thoughts, what' the deal with just not telling her?

7. i had similar experiances with this - i understand why u wouldn't tell her.

my dad thought up till i was 22(!) that he had some kind of business telling me what to do with every detail of my life. i understand the whole - u live under my roof thing - but he wasn't supporting me - i had a full time job - my own car, phone, everything, and paid exactly 1/4 of all the bills. (4 adults in the house) no matter what i did - keg party, trip to cvs - my phone would b ringing - he wanted to know where i was - for NO REASON. he now calls the phone at my place - not my cell phone - to see if i'm home here! if i don't answear he'll call my cell and ask why i'm not home - if i don't answear that - HE FREAKS OUT!!!

it makes me wonder wtf goes through his head all day - he must b just sitting there thinking to himself every 15 minutes "i wonder what she's doing now?"

and i never got into trouble (was always smart enough to not get caught for anything i dd that was illeagal) - graduated hs at 17 - straight a's when i was in college. i never even had a bf till after hs!!!

sometimes i want to scream at him to get a life, or a hobby, have an affair even. christ!!! it's pathetic.

grr. sorry - that needed venting cus it would b wrong 2 shoot him.

8. well.. he they kicked him out .. n he said ok im leavin.. n he could afford it.. but they started freakin out 10 hrs later n called everyone in his phone o_O

9. my friends mom turned up at my place asking where her son was, i told her that he'd left like 2 hours ago (to pick up a QP ) , and then she stormed in to the house and was shouting about the smell of green , shouting at my guests , and destroying shit , i ended up having to physically push her out , and im against laying a finger on a woman in violence.
    so couldve been worse

10. Its cuz you daddys little girl. until you have a duaghter, you wont understand. id be the same way with my little girl. but id back off after like 20 :D

11. i bet you arent really a punk. Not answering the phone would of been a better choice

12. some parents just cant let go. I have the same problem, almost.