Heavygardens.com review

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by 4ganja2green0, Apr 2, 2018.

1. whats happening blades?

Forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong section. If so, please move to correct section.

Anyone use this site for purchasing equipment? They seem to have great deals and the site looks more than promising. The problem I'm having is when you do a web search for reviews the first three links are from the actual site themselves. And some bbb site with no real reviews.

Anyone with some experience with them please chime in!

Thanks

2. Deals must be amazing if your still considering using them.
    Www.seedsman.com

3. I'm not quite to sure what that means. Thanks for the reply I guess?

4. Means I wouldn’t order from a company that had 0 reviews

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Fair enough, the deals aren't necessarily jaw dropping but any decent money saved on a hobby is a win win to me. Maybe I'll just stop being a chisler and spend a couple extra bucks for peace of mind.

Still if anyone has dealt with them good or bad post here. Maybe this is a good spot to give someone advice with this company that has minimal reviews behind them

6. What r ya looking for lights?

7. Looking into the Helios 3 light controller and some 1k digital ballast to power up these new raptor xxxl hoods I got. Along with some other things.

If they were to give me a free hoodie instead of tee that might have been it reviews or not :laughing:

8. Xxxl hoods wow how big is your space?

9. I ordered a Hydrologic MicRO Carbon Pre-Filter for my R.O. system from Heavy Gardens (8-28-19) and they sent me 8lbs EJ Rooters Mycorrhizae on (8-30-19). Today is (9-18-19) and I still have not received my filter. I have had contacted customer service a couple times by email and by phone over the 3 weeks and they still have not sent me what I paid for. Customer Service Is A Joke. Had to order the filter again from a different place.