Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Heavy smoker needs advice

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Nibbalee33, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Okay well I'm not good with intros. I smoke a lot. Always high. And I decided to try these edibles. Just got this in from Cali. And its. 1000 MG of THC. How should I take this? I know this says to take small pieces but ive followed the guidelines and never felt anything. Not once. I've tried edibles over 7 times now 20180709_181447.jpg

2. ALSO GOT THIS? Not sure about the strain. Again. Better pics coming soon.

3. Sealed

Attached Files:

4. Unpacked

Attached Files:

5. with a glass of milk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I'd start with a hefty dose of 1/5th- 200 mg. If that doesn't do it, eat the rest next time!

• Like Like x 2
  7. I'd cut it into ten pieces, take one and see what it does, if it's not enough, take another, and so on. I tried edibles a few times and it wasn't until I tried 100mg that I felt somthing from it, it still wasn't really enough though, but its better to start with small doses and work your way up.