Heavy drinking mixed with toking...

Discussion in 'General' started by rainbowsunshine, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Whenever I'm pretty drunk, not just buzzed but pretty much plowed, but still functional. I'd say after like 8 beers or so, and then I smoke a bowl... the whole rest of the night is a blank slate. Now, this doesn't happen if I alternate between beer and bowl the whole night, I just find it kind of odd. now... discuss.

2. Just like to add, it never gives me the spins... but makes me black out basically everything after smoking.

3. :( that sucks , i drink 2 40's and smoke a blunt and i get that spinning feeling , i love it !

4. yh im exactly the same! Whenever i get home from the pub or a heavy drinkin session il have a spliff and just K.O. Its wierd but a good way of going to sleep i guess.:smoking:

5. I usually just get the spins. However, I rarely drink and it's a real occasion if I get drunk. Just not my type of poison :devious:.

6. I only get the spins when i close my eyes. I'm usually high before drunk though because I'm almost always high.

7. I'll always take drinking over smoking for a party.

But I never mix the two.
    I used to quite a bit.
    But being 'crunked' usually results in me spinning out so hardcore that I wake up with vomit all over myself.

So I just stick to the sauce or the herb separately now :p.

8. if i drink a good amount, then smoke a blunt, i get sick as a mother fucker... dont know why.

9. Me too...never a good time.

10. drinking beer, smoking weed = A++ time. get used to it.

11. I'm pretty similar...it seems to raise the highness level and lower the alcohol level. Then I kind of just chill more than be rowdy and drunk. I like it, it caps the night very well.

12. After I'm pretty drunk and smoke a couple bowls the entire night changes. I'm fuuuuuucked up afterwards haha. I've never blacked out though..

13. Hmm... with me it's always been 'Smoke before you Drink'. Pretty much because any another sequence of events ends up with me being quite sick... And I'm truly not a fan of bein' ill. I'll smoke over drink at any point in time. But mixing the two is nice sometimes!

14. I'm not much of a drinker... but a slight drinking buzz (beer usually, not more than 10-proof shit for me lol) and passing the pipe around is great. I do find myself thinking a lot about the effect the alcohol has on me when I'm crossfaded. I think alcohol by itself is way less introspective.

15. way less introspective definently, unless youre looking for something specific, if you can pinpoint it while youre drunk which i doubt, lol.

but mixing the two fucks me up hardcore, everything starts spinning and my balance gets thrown off so much more for some reason...then comes the nausia and the vomit...its never a good idea unless im in a bad mood....but then again being in a bad mood and being drunk usually results in fights....

16. if i don't smoke all day and then smoke after drinking a lot.. i'm usually toast.

if i smoke all day, then drink and smoke later on.. it's usually all good.

17. i dunno, i stay away from weed+alcohol. its either one or the other, that is if im getting drunk or baked, not just a little bit buzzed you know. cause for me weed+alcohol = long night of cleaning up puke from the walls and floor and even ceiling of the entire house. not fun.

18. it just depends on your tolerance to alcohol whether you get sick or not. When i was in highschool if I drank a lot and smoked I'd have my head in the toilet at the end of the night. Now that ive gained a tolerance for both while Ive been in college, I can drink a lot and smoke but I rarely get sick.

19. Usually when I mix the two I get straight fucked up and end up forgetting what happened. Smoking a bowl is usually a KO punch for me when I'm real drunk. I've also been able the retain total conscience though, with several hazy hours, but that's only happened a couple times.