Heavy Drinking After Heart Surgery

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, Sep 6, 2014.

highest bidder ...

2. Would be a disgrace for Omegas account to go to a troll.

3. #43 Onie-Geist, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    Omega... You there???

4. People wait on those list forever waiting to get a heart and you do this? Not cool man.

5. Not a heart transplant lol

6. God damn Bacardi has me reading shit that's not there! :laughing:

7. Isn't today the 15th? RIP omega

8. Check earlier comments.

9. Didn't forget, been trying to figure out how to condense the long ass story so it doesn't become TLDR.

Plus my life doesn't revolve around this forum like many people believe :D

d[- _ -]b

10. Got a new heart and said fuck gc

11. Part 1:

Apologies for super late update, here's the first (and most boring) part of what happened:

09:00a - 17:00: Woke up, the day was a normal day so far. Drank some coffee, decided to treat myself to a haircut and a (non-happy ending) massage. Bought a bottle of wine to take to my good friends place for a quick pre-drink before our night out in the big city (Downtown Vancouver, BC).

17:00 - 19:45: Drinking at my friends place with my closest friends, downed an entire 700ml bottle of wine, 400ml of vodka and had a couple shots of straight rum. Friends mom drove us over to the skytrain station in my city (Richmond, BC) and dropped us off. We met up with a bunch of other of my friends (including this fob Asian girl I met on the bus a couple days ago). Night was going to be great.

20:30: We arrived at the Irish pub. It's this big older place with a young vibe. Two floors, wooden walls and tables. Dance floor on the lower level where they occasionally have live bands or DJs playing music. We were really early so people were only trickling in.

21:30: Already had about 12 shots in my system. Only one hour into the night, I was already starting to feel really drunk.

23:30: About 25 shots in my system. Went to the bathroom to dry heave but luckily no puke. Came out feeling much better, to my surprise coming back to more shots, compliments to the bartender who was an awesome dude. 30 shots in...

23:30 - 01:00a: I don't know what happened but what I do remember was almost getting into a fight with two guys (an Aussie and a Brit) because I told the British guy I want to have sex with the queen and his girlfriend. His girlfriend (girl from New Zealand) saw how fucken alpha I was and kept touching my arm, stomach, giggling, clearly pissing of the Brit.

Walked around a lot, talked to a lot of people, made a ton more friends and added a bunch of people from all over the world on Facebook; Germans, East Indians, some gamer nerds, some girls from a bachelorette party, and a few others.

01:00a: Decided to check out the dance floor, but as soon as I got there, I saw this cougar eyeballing the fuck out of me. I go over, lean in and make out instantly without introducing myself. She was really into it and sorta grabbed my dick over my pants while I shoved my hand into her butt crack over her short, tight, black skirt. We dry humped on the dance floor for a bit and then made introduction.

01:30a: Night was ending, my phone was going off like mad. "dude were r u, we gotta head back 2 richmond!". I tried to respond, but I was far too drunk to type so I gave up. The bar was closing, and I told the cougar "let's get out of here," let her by hand, out the doors, into the night.

Omega963

12. damn it..

was gonna call dibs on the prostate massager..

but i guess i'm glad you're ok.