Heavily Interested in Growing Need Questions Answered!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Zweeezy, Feb 13, 2011.

1. I was going to do a 1 maybe 2 plant set up I know which lights I want to use one Metal Halide for Veg and one High Pressure Sodium for flowering , but I dont not know how big my wattage should be for a 1 to 2 plant set up... Also I was wondering what are some good light holders that will reflect light back!

2. Are you sure you want to do only 1-2 plants? Many of us start out thinking we want "only" one thing, to find out a little later that we really want to do 3-4 instead of 1-2, which means we end up buying our lights twice. A lot cheaper to think it through now and buy what really will last you.

If you truly will be sticking to 1-2 plants then you could get a 150w or 250w HID kit, includes the reflector, socket, ballast and one or both kinds of bulbs. There are several good websites where you can find such out-of-the-box kits, including HTGSupply-dot-com that many blades on here have used.

3. #3 Zweeezy, Feb 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2011
    If I do how much can I yeild from 1 plant?
    And is there a post on how to grow. I mean I know how to germinate and use fox farm soil , I just need to know which pH ups and downs to use and also which fertilizer for the water should I use and how much.

4. Also if you had to prefer a light just for one plant on that website and light which would you prefer?