Heaven.

Discussion in 'General' started by keep it weird, Jul 17, 2011.

1. I was smoking with my friends. When we started to talk about god and whatnot. Then the topic of heaven came up. This is where I went on a long rant.

\tHeaven is supposed to be a dream land. Where everything is perfect. And I just thought about what would we do for infinity? I mean. There's no end in heaven. Then a thought crossed my mind. What if God did put other human races in other planets? If he's sooo powerful and all, he built the universe in 7 days. The bible doesn't say he didn't make life somewhere else right?

\twell anyways. if and when we went to heaven. All of those other human races have also gone to heaven. So we can now interact with these so called "aliens"? God I'm so high. So we would be able to learn new things and we would be able to see how they lived...

Any thoughts?

2. I think heaven would be a billion year orgasm... resulting in an explosion of even more universes.

3. I reckon that'd be a pretty chill hangout

4. Yeah. I hate typing. So I can't really explain in great detail. But man. Their cultures, practices, and just their thoughts would be sooo different to ours. . That would be the shit.

5. We are in heaven, we are in hell, we are here, now.

6. I bet they smoke weed up there.

7. i think when you die you go to the place you were befor your were born. if you think about livin on earth is like a free trial, you start out somewhere (befor you were born) then you go to earth untill your trail runs out and then you go back to where you origanlly came form.

8. Heaven is a weird name to give to a 6 foot hole in the ground

9. I think God and the creation of the universe and shit is just what humans made up to make sense of everything, humans suck at not knowing shit so until they know they will just make up some crazy theory.

10. What if in heaven, you are transformed into a dog, and you have a never ending supply of peanut butter stuck at the top of your mouth.

11. Humans like you think they know everything . What makes you soo sure you know there's no God?

12. #12 Breezzz, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    As humans its impossible for us to comprehend "infinity" time is simply one dimension of reality. Who is to say that time would even exist in a place like "heaven" the problem with things like heaven and God is that the way they are described is from human speculation. God to me would be something that can not be understood otherwise wouldn't we have had some kind of sign or some way of knowing FOR SURE that its there?

13. #13 Breezzz, Jul 17, 2011
    After a while I'd get pretty tired of peanut butter "what no jelly up in this bitch?!" - me as a dog in heaven

14. I'm not saying there is or isn't that's just my opinion. i have just realised that everything is just loads of chemical reactions.

15. Heaven doesn't matter, what matters is your life now. Try and make this your heaven, there's no sense planning that far ahead into the future.

16. #16 keep it weird, Jul 17, 2011
    That's the way I try to live my life. This was just a thought that crossed my mind. But there's only one way to find the answer. And that's death.