Heater Broke

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by PCro182, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Well my heater in my box that I am growing in broke, and it must have been broked for 2 days because I planted germinated seeds 2 days ago. So I didnt know what to do but I thought, hey, i have a heating pad.....so I put the heating pad under the pot of soil....do you think that will be warm enough for the seeds to sprout even after two days of the soil being real cold? Any input will be great. Thanks

:smoking:-PCro-:smoking:

2. how cold is it in there?

3. 40 degrees farenheit

4. thats pretty damn cold,
    if the seed didnt crack yet, then you might be ok.
    but if it was germinated first, then most likley it wont sprout, but you never know

one thing about marijuana plants is that they reallllly want to grow.
    you would be suprised what they can handle

5. yeah, they had already cracked..i still have hope for the 3 of them

6. just keep positive..
    the heat pad should work fine, but i wouldnt keep it there too long after the seeds sprout, you could grow some mold on the bottom of the pot

7. yo it is 40 degrees where i live and i put a heating pad under the pots and 7of8 sprouted and are now on there way you will be just fine man

8. i suggest you guys to get some purple strains out where you live if its that cold out..
    should turn out nice and purple with a little bit lower PH..

9. yeah it is Cream Sodica which grows purple buds 50% of the time....too bad the heater broke though :devious:

10. its all good man.
    you can go out and get yourself a cheap space heater for like $15-$20
    and yes the cream sodica is nice, if you get it purple, it turns like a cream purple.
    real nice