Heat wave

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Zwackey50, Jul 20, 2011.

1. hey GC this is my frist grow and i have a g13 clone and a lemon g clone growing in a greenhouse and im from ohio and if you havent see on the weather channel its fucking hot up here. so i was getting a little concerned for my plants and am wondering about the side effects. temps today in the greenhouse range from upper 90's to low 100's.

2. I too am in your region and am experiencing this heat wave. This plant can take the heat. We just need to possibly water a little extra and keep a good eye on it. My plants are a little dry as of 10 minutes ago, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning and soak them big time, and hope for some growth spurts during tomorrow's 100 degree forecast :)

3. It has been in triple digits here in Ark for awhile now. Heat wave started in early June and has never let up. Watered plants seem to be doing alright though.

4. North of you and my plants are loving it.. Just keep em nice and hydrated.. :D.. Make sure humidity is optimum whether you're in veg, or flower.

5. Shit you green house is cooler than the air temp where I am. They will be fine just keep plenty of water on them.