heat questions

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by moronparade, Mar 30, 2012.

1. a legal medical one actually. but since you asked. im allowed 24 fully mature plants and 72 clones under a foot tall and wide. with my card and those of the three other people i grow for along with 6lbs on my person. so im actually way under my legal limits at the moment lol. liberal ass state. but i just moved the grow room i have designated is 12x11xplenty tall. i have another spare room if needed too thats actually bigger. but the rickity little setup im tossing together atm in that one room consits of a 5x10x6.5tall flower tent with 3x600w air cooled hps all digital ballasts one fan on each for exhaust. each light over a 3x2 ebb and flow table with 250 gph pump and 25 gal res. air conditioner and dehumidifier. 8 plants on each table harvest every three weeks(total 9 weeks flowering) and toss clones into flower right when they hit a foot to always be within my limit 24 of 24 mature.. also a carbon filter with 500 cfm fan hooked up to other 3 fans and hoods for exhaust with no stinky. another 500 cfm 8" inline fan intakes from ac. im sure im forgetting something but ill move onto veg now.
    5x5x6.5 tent 400 watt air cooled mh digital ballast as well. also a 2 foot 2 bulb t5 over the cloner.
    1 6" fan for intake. one to exhaust the hood and a third to exhaust the room when it gets too warm because i use co2 and have the hood exhuast sealed off from the room so i dont waste. 20lb co2 tank, pressure regulator, and monitor. keep that at 1200-1500 ppm. have anoter 3x2 table for veg in there along with my cloner and 3 mothers each in 5 gal of coco.
    im sure i forgot alot there also i use r/o wate.r lights run on mlc4 light controller and all fans and shit have their own 30 amp circuit. follow gh flora expert series feeding chart to a t ph at 5.8 always. hydroton as medium net pots for veg one gal smart pots for flower. also add gravity and snowstorm ultra along with shooting powder by h&g as flower enhancers. theres sosososo much more but that kinda covers the basics lol.

2. but anyways those pics of the cloner im using
    IMG_4048 (2).jpg
    inside of cloner im using atm

IMG_4606.jpg
    3 queen clones (gifted a branch i cloned 8 total off of) cut 3-15 transplanted to hydro on 3-30

IMG_9461.jpg
    1 green crack cutting
    7 amnesia kush cuttings
    8 black afghani cuttings.

3. Lucky bastard