Heat Problems

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Gettinkrunkd, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Well i wouldnt say im having them yet, but i know i will soon, my closet can get close to 90 with a fan on running in their and my 400w hps lights. i was thinking of getting one of these to help http://www.air-n-water.com/product/AF-330.html their supposed to be real good, and its pretty damn cheap, if it can do what they say it can. Anyone have any experience with anything like this, or any suggestions?

2. For vegging it would work for sure but because it uses water instead of air to disperse heat the humidity would rise and probably wouldn't be that great for flowering. How big is your closet?

3. im gonna guess maybe 6 foot deep, 8 ft tall, 7 ft wide. Its a big walk in closet, but im not using it all ,just the back, i have my 5 pots in a big ass like clear rubbermade container under the light, but my closet is huge, but it gets hot esp with the door shut, i try to keep it open when im their and the lights on, it stays fine, but when i shut it late at night it gets hot

4. Thats basically the size of my closet...how long do you have the doors shut? As long as you don't use it to much at a time I'm pretty sure it would work for flowering. For vegging I don't see it being a problem but you wouldn't want to keep your doors shut for long periods of time with out co2 (more then a couple of days for example).

5. oh no, i def open the doors prob 4-5 times a day goin in thier etc.....its just when their closed for example at night when im sleeping and the lights on, cause im doing 18/6 now, but i always open..etc when i wake up in the morn

6. You definitely wouldn't have a problem then.