Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

heat gun

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by theyellowsub, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Can someone explain to me why people are using heatguns?? does it actually vaporize the bowl & what are the pros and cons? thanks

2. Yes it is sort of like vaporizing although not the same thing. A vap doesnt burn any plant matter just thc vs a heat gun will still burn some. The pros are you aren't inhaling butane, sulfur, and other fumes, etc which are known to be bad for your health.

3. It allows you to taste your herb instead of the by products of the ligher.
    Which is not only more enjoyable but far healthier.

However in my experience there a fucking pain in the ass.
    BEELINE FTW!!!!

4. My buddy and i have vaped with one of these Bernzo micro torches. They have an attachment with honeycomb insert that lets all the heat thru but none of the flame. It takes a bit of screwing around with the distance and flame setting, but it did a decent job.

PRODUCTS

You can pick them up at any Lowes or Home Depot for around 15 bucks