Heat Gun Vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Deleted member 288974, Apr 17, 2011.

1. I've pretty much decided to buy a heat gun for my vape needs since it can perform so many different functions. I just had one quick question about the fan.

Since they are all forced air, how would I keep the herb from blowing out of the bowl? If anyone with EXPERIENCE in this vaping method could help me out it would be appreciated, thanks

2. You need to buy a special bowl for a heatgun..and its best to inhale before using the fan that way your not exactly forcing it through with the waterpipe.

what kind of heatgun do you have?

3. Haven't bought one yet but I am looking at a steinel. Is it unusable on any other sort of bowl? I saw some videos of people on YouTube using a heat gun and just holding it above the bowl a few centimeters, but that could be entirely dependent on the heat gun and their vapor prowess, so to speak. Like I've been vaping for a while and can really dial in the temp and everything, so that could have made a difference.

4. yeah, i know vriptech sells a model of a Steinel and they make a sealed slide for it which help make a better seal.. a higher vapor to air ratio.I mean its really up to you getting a slide for it is just my opinion. I'm getting a bowl for my heat wand even tho it can be used on regular slides.