Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

heart rate?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by immortal101, Jan 14, 2011.

1. I've been smoking for about 4 years now? Majority of the time every day, with a few month breaks every now and then. Just two days ago it has been found that I have some sort of heart disorder. It's not clear what it is yet but my hear beat is irregular and my hear rate can jump to over 200. My doctor said I should not smoke. He obviously is going to tell me not to smoke marijuana, but I'm wondering if using a vaporizer would be a better option? I also posted this in the medical section, but I really would like to get this answer soon.

If any of you guys have any help or insight I'd really like to know.

2. I also have this. But mine only does it when I work out. It goes over 200 regularly, which should never happen. I don't worry about it. I can't say this is the best way to go about it. I just don't worry because I don't think it's necessary yet at 19. Its not something that's really bad anyway. Its pretty common.