Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

heart palpitations

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fox mccloud, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Does anybody else get heart palpations, whether smoking or not? They really freak me out, I have them several times a week, usually when I am not smoking too.

2. My girlfriend had them once. She started hyperventilating too.
    It was scary as hell. I had to carry her to the car and rushed to the hospital; The whole time just reassuring her that she was in control and to breathe in deeply and exhale deeply as well.

We get to the fucking hospital, and they do the same thing. What a waste. This was an event that is pushing me to consider a career in medicine.
    Not really med school because I'm a broke ass and I'd rather not be in debt just to possibly help people.
    Maybe a nurse or a PA.

But I've never had this problem. I'm a pretty healthy guy considering I have a poor diet and don't exercise. :confused_2: Some people get all the luck :laughing:

3. I forgot to mention, that the whole time she was freaking out, this was all I really wanted to do:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyc9TdDoKu8]HEY MELLOW OUT MAN!! - YouTube[/ame]

4. i used to get them, not as often anymore. used to scare the shit out of me, and I always think i'm dying or something haha.