Heart jumped! Thought I got caught!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rediah1, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Hey blades! :D. So I just woke up a while ago and ate breakfast, and decided I wanted to start my day off by sparking the last of my sour kush. So I went to my room grabbed my pipe, lighter and some of the kush and proceeded to the bathroom. I then packed it and started hitting it with the fan on, and taking very small snaps at a time and holding it in and blowing it out in the fan. Followed by a quick spray of glade air freshener/odor eliminator.

When I was almost done sparking, and I had one hit left I thought I heard a knock at the bathroom door! So I quickly stashed my pipe and lighter and just jumped on the toilet and started taking a shit! The stench of the shit would overwhelm everything and hopefully draw whoever was at the door away. I then finished taking a shit and cleaned up. Turned on the faucet for a while on hottest so that it would steam and help eliminator the final of the odor. Acted like I was washing up or something but I was just making sure everything was good to go.

I then noticed my eyes were red as fuck! Soon as I got out, if it was my mom she would be like why are your eyes red? Then Id get caught again. I washed my eyes with cold water for a while and they cleared up a little from the cold. I then with confidence in my actions opened the door and proceeded right past my mom who was sewing something on a sewing machine. The "knocks" I heard at the door must have been the sound of the machine! I realized how paranoid I was and then in happiness and euphoria I wrote this. I dont even remember starting this anymore or why I even wrote this....this is wierd as fuck..ok anyways im so fuckin high! :smoke:

Oh and if anyone can make one of those paint pictures to go with this that would be hilirious lol.

2. Buy a can of ozium it's better than any aresol for hiding smell

3. just go meet your friends inthe local woods and proceed to blaze.

4. If you really don't want to get caught stop smoking in your house.

5. Lol yea I dont usually spark up at home much anymore because I am too paranoid about getting caught. I had a huge headache though and felt kind of nauseous so I wanted to self medicate with some kush at that moment and that's the only way I could have so I just did.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFKRUGfJm78&list=FLOiQj4ypWrD9_lB-gUvNIxA&index=2&feature=plpp_video]Mr. McMahon's Entrance Video in 720p HD - YouTube[/ame]

7. Haha one time i was at my homies and we were rollin one up, he had it all broken down on a book and was starting to add it to the paper and his dad opens the door and just walks in, my friend looked like a deer in headlights lol he stuffed it under the bed but i know for a fact his dad saw that shit and definitely smelt it lol he didnt say shit so we finished twistin an dipped out to blaze haha

8. This. Good marijuana reeks dudes. And most people on here say they are good and their parents don't know based on whether they smell it or not after they get high...LMAO. Fail guyz.

9. Yeah ozium is dope, it works really good also containing your weed in mason jars helps limet the spread of the smell, Airtight mason ftw!

10. ya my brother just got caught tokin in the bathroom, he walked out with bong in hand, saw my mom and ran back inside and closed the door. My mom knew and he got fucked