Heart Condition and Use of Drugs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Genius, Nov 8, 2011.

1. I've been doing a lot of thinking about writing up something like this for a very long time. Well I think I'm gonna give it a whirl and hopefully some of you can find this information useful. However first off I AM BY NO MEANS A DOCTOR! Only an 18 year old that has been very observant of what drugs to do his body. Anyway, I will begin by saying that when I was three years old I was diagnosed with a heart condition called Coarctation of the Aorta. This is when the arteries from the Aorta (my left main artery) did not flow properly. Once they saw the problem, they knew it had to be fixed and I went into operation. To make a long story short I also had two more operations after that when I was 7 to make a total of 3. I had always been against smoking of any kind. Thought it was gross and smelled bad. However what really kept me away from all the types of drugs out there were the fact they could be potentially fatal to me after just trying them. When I was 15 I first tried smoking (weed). Now this was no potent weed by any means, just some dirt. However i felt quite fine during the smoking and enjoyed my night. Next few months to follow i had tried it a few more times, and slowly I began to use it recreationaly. I'd say about 3-4 months of me toking up quite frequently, i got a quick spasm in my chest. I had no idea what this was, however i do have anxiety problems so i thought about it. The more i thought about it, the worse the problem got. I was freaking THE FUCK out of myself over what i thought was a possible heart attack (trust me it was not a big deal). So I completely stopped all use of all drugs, and went into a video game binge that lasted about 6 months, i fucking raped the shit out of everquest 2.... anyway as junior year began to roll around i started to start smoking weed again. I figured that my body had recovered and I could start smoking again. I started smoking a good amount this time around. This was also when i got back my heart checkup and everything was perfect, not a single thing was wrong with me. Anyway i was probably smoking about every weekend for about 2 months, sometimes more. Then I slowly began to learn more about the drug and got some decent connections. I was getting good chronic at this point and was smoking every day with no problems. I was curious what i was thinking last year when i was having those chest problems. Well in my opinion the more you think about something, the worse it is going to be. Anyway i have been blazing ever since every single day. Senior year hit, and i began to fuck around with some shit. First drug i tried was 4-aco-dmt, which the street name, at least around me, is synthetic mushrooms. That was a fairly decent trip. However when i tried molly it was the best thing i ever did in my fucking life. One would think that a heart patient trying molly is probobly the dumbest thing you could do in the world. I beg to differ, at least in my case. I've also done coke, lsd, and boomers. I've actually mixed molly and coke in the same night( dont do a lot of coke unless your tolerance is high) . Also lsd and molly ( gotta try candyflipping blow your mind). SO far this is what i'm at. I do not plan on trying anything else at this point and i feel this is enough. You may be asking why the fucking I'm writing this, but this is because this is my personal experience with drugs and i'm PERFECTLY FINE, i just had my heart checkup 2 weeks ago and two days before i blew like 4 tenths of molly.. no irregular signs showed up. If anyone has ANY QUESTIONS about experiences I've had with certain drugs, let me know. If you're scared to try a drug, then it will most likely effect you different. Not trying to say, hey go out and try drugs.. that is far from the point. But i can GUARANTEE, marijuana is fine with heart conditions! 100 percent sure, toke your fucking ass off till you think you'll heart will explode and that shit will not happen... anyway, post back i wanna see what people think

2. yeah its a big paragraph.. oh well

3. I read only a few sentences.

I have only 3 pumps out of 4 working. My brain is forced to keep up with heart, why I have a lot of anxiety. My cardiologist said to not smoke cigarettes, when I mentioned cannabis he winked at me.

Just be careful.

4. ^ i just laughed for 10 min, youus be funny as hell mannn:smoke:

5. You didn't make it short.