Hear ye, hear ye: The Winners of the July/August Photo Contest are...

Discussion in 'General' started by RMJL, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Let me begin by saying that everyone posted some great pics. We appreciate the participation! :)

Also, thank you for being patient throughout this process. We are late again announcing the winners but I think the next batch of winners will be announced in a more timely manner. In fact, quote me on that if it starts to take too long! ;)

There were pics from June allowed in the contest because we didn't announce that it was a July/August Photo Contest until after pics started being uploaded.

Anyone who posted pictures in September and October...your pictures will be included in the next round. Please, make sure they're in there when the time comes because some of the pics were absolutely amazing! The next round will be the December/January Photo Contest.

So... I guess you all want to know who won, huh? :p

2. Our 5 3rd place winners are:

delaWHERE?

KanMan

tetrahydrocanna

akforty7s

Massive.Matt

Attached Files:

3. Our 2 2nd place winners are:

I.B.Token

thegreenman

Attached Files:

4. And the 1st place winner of the July/August Photo Contest is:

Armageddon

Attached Files:

5. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I'll contact each of you via PM with instructions on how to obtain your prizes!

Again...congratulations and thanks to the City's Blades for being so patient.

Get your pics ready for the next contest, gang!!! :)

# First Prize: Deluxe Re-Chargeable Black and Forest air²™ VAPIR™ Kit (USD$ 375)
    # 2 x Second Prize: Dichro cane spoon ($USD 120)
    # 5 x Third Prize: Various Spoons from our online collection ($USD 40)

All winners receive a free Grasscity.com T-Shirt

6. Congrats to the winners! :hello:

7. niiiiiiiice..

Im sure gonna miss that roor, glad it could get some final recognition
    [​IMG]

8. i like terta and ak7's the best out of the whole bunch. The rest are some extremely nice plants but i find these photos to be the most intreguing.

9. tetra's was amazing

10. Wow...I'm shocked! Thanks for the honor, blades!! :wave:

ps--i've gotta agree, tetro's pic is badass!

11. All winners have been sent emails to the email addresses that they registered with and have also been sent PM's.

Please respond promptly so we can get your goodies to you as soon as possible.

Congratulations, again!!! :D

12. :O I won! lol, didn't think that would happen. I do live in Canada, this is OK right?

Thanks for the votes I guys, I'll be enjoying my pipe very much as for my friend just broke mine. :(

13. Grats to you all! I i wish that i won, one day i will :D

Grats again people!

14. hell yea...those are some awesome pics...hope to have one of mine up there sometime lol....congrats to all yall!!

15. All are fuckin awesome...my fav has to be IB Tokens bud..suprised know ones mentioned that one. Congrats to all you fellows.

16. congrats all some great pics:)

17. Congrads to all of our winners! :hello:

We're sorry it's taken so long to give the results of the latest contest. There's 19 pages of pictures, and they all have to be considered. The process takes some time and we thank everyone for their patience. :)

We'll not be running the next contest until December/January, to give all the judges a much deserved break! Everyone keep your camera handy and start snapping shots!! :D

18. I'm still waiting on info from two people! Everyone else is ready for their goodies!!! :)

19. There is a third place winner who has yet to turn in his info. If that info isn't received by Friday October 28th, a new winner will be chosen to replace the winner who has chosen to not accept his prize.