Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hear palpitations

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jasmin l, Oct 16, 2017.

1. So Thursday night I smoke wax weed and i also drink 6 pack of reffs apple I woke us so sick at 1:30 am Friday with also heart palpitations am throwing up my stomach is upset when will this pas am panicking I feel like am not going to get out of this it's my first time smoking

2. You got the spins, taking dabs as your first experience with weed while you were drunk was probably not a bright move

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. As for now I can't eat my stomach is upset but I feel shortness of breath and heart palpitations how long will I feel like this am afraid that panic attacks I was able tia sleep after a drank a tea Kava kava

4. You are probably hungover, drink a lot of water, maybe some gatorade, and get some rest.

5. Thank you I have been drinking fluids but am so freak out becouse I feel like I can breath shortness of breath will it go away I feel like it fells like whe I started to get sick with panic attacks in the past

6. Since you have a history of panic attacks don't overdo it with the weed. Take one hit and quit for at least 15 minutes and don't try to get plastered by smoking pot, aim for a mild buzz for a while. Your bad feelings will soon go away but give it a week before smoking again to allow yourself to calm down.

7. Am so afraid I don't even want to see it but my panic attacks were cause by stress last year I hope this feeling goes away

8. Whether or not your anxiety will go away kind of depends on if it is caused by the pot or not. The pot's effects will soon be completely gone, after that it's up to you. It looks like you're anxious about being anxious which can be a loop.

9. giphy-14.gif

Do more dabs & drink more beers keep the party going

10. BlackPepperCorns. Chew and let soften in saliva, then swallow. 3-5.

11. Thank you I will try I just call ambulance becouse I felt so ill but everything cave back ok so I dint go to hospital but I have chest tighteness I know it cause the weed it's making me have anxiety just to think I might need medication for this will this pass and the anxiety will be gone ?

12. Why and the world would you consume high concentrated THC cannabis (aka shatter, dabs, wax etc...) for the first time? Not trying to make things worse but these stories really baffle my mind. The weed today is so potent you need one small hit of decent cannabis to get high for hours so to go right to dabs/wax for your first experience? Remember less is always better with cannabis. Chances are you have already crossed that proverbial anxiety/panic ridden line after only your first experience in what usually takes many toker's years and year's to get too.

13. Did you call 911 for this?

14. Yes but they told me I was fine that it was propebably side affects from the marijuana

• Funny Funny x 1