Hear me ROOR, first bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DC2408, Nov 2, 2010.

1. whats up ladies and gentlemen,

I just got my first bong for cheap and its a used Green label Roor..I'm aware of knockoffs and have seen the thread on how to tell if its a fake/real one..IMO it looks pretty legit to me, just want to see what you guys think.

I was told its a 7mm thick glass with 18mm joints, but who knows.

any info is much appreciated ! :)

here are some cell phone pics

Attached Files:

2. Im no expert but those ice pinches look awfully lopsided =o

3. looks pretty nice, idk if its fake i know nothing of the brand. Have fun with that :bongin:how much was it?

4. yeah something about those ice pinches

5. can you take a pic of the label ROOR itself? I wanna see if it's fake>? And where'd you buy it? In an american headshop?

6. the first picture isn't good enough? or do you mean a picture of the whole bong including the label?

I bought it used, so no headshop.

7. it's the real deal, or just a phenomenal knockoff. The only thing irking me now is those ice pinches.. just dont look quite right.

8. Just barely noticed the ice pinches after taking the picture :eek:

hrmm, I'll wait for more people to chime in..if not I'll post in the real/fake thread..that's what I should have done from the get go :/

but thanks for pointing out the pinches, guys

9. i thought that was just me i noticed the same thing.

idk if it's real or not i can't really tell

10. Well that doesn't look like 7mm glass. And the holes in the diffuser lead me to believe it is fake. But if you're satisfied with the efficiency/price ratio, then I wouldn't worry about.

11. yea idk bout that, looks kinda iffy to me

how much u pay for it

12. This. Enjoy :smoke:

13. paid $120

14. well atleast u didnt get ripped off either way

ive seen people pay more for worse bongs

15. fake or not for 120 bucks good buy!

16. even if it does happen to be a fake,it's still a nice bong and thats all that matters!:bongin:

17. I'm not condeming this one straight off as I can't be totally sure but here's my 2 pence....

1) Ice pinches are square rather than pointed when viewed from the top.

2) That bowl is the new Roor.us style so it must be new Roor.us if it's real.

3) New Roor.us come with a plain downstem not a diffuser. That diffuser is either a very old one or not genuine.

4) It's cheap as shit so if it's new 90% of the time it's fake.

Basically if it came from a legit store there is a chance it could be real but I don't think it is.

18. i think its real, the joint and sig look fine. the sig looks legit, and usually if thats on par than its enough for me to say its real. next time, just examine the the more thouroughly (sp?)

19. It's certainly real, just because it's green label doesnt mean it's 7mm, depending on its origins, there are 5mm and 3.2mm green label beakers.

The sig looks very legit.

Joint looks good.

Pinches are a little off but it's a hand blown bong, c'mon, RooR or not.

The diffuser is obviously one of the old downstems from a Zumini or one of those tubes or a white label mini, idk.

20. for sure its not a 7mm, its too light. its probably a 3.2mm :)