Healthy snack to constantly munch on

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by sodope28, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Hello, so kinda high right now and got me thinking. When i smoke i love to just munch on things. What i mean by this i like to eat for example chips over a long period of time. Not necessarly a lot but just constantly. Now i wanna get ideas of a healthy snack to munch on because im tired of chips and candy. You guys got any recomendation? I was thinking dried fruit like mangos..
    Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sun flower seeds, takes a while to crack the shells and they aren't half bad except for the sodium

• Like Like x 1
  3. Berries are great to munch on. And some of those little cherry/grape tomatoes. Oh and carrots.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Almonds are a good all day snack

• Like Like x 1
  5. Carrots and nuts are usually my choice.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chex Mix isn't that bad for high food

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I second this ^

• Like Like x 1
  8. Eat too much and you'll have a bad ratio of polyunsaturated fat to monounsaturated fat

9. Nuts are kind or fattening even though they're not necessarily bad for you. Dried fruit isn't too bad but also really sugary. Popcorn without all the butter and added salt is a pretty good snack. Pomegranate seeds are great too.

• Like Like x 1

10. i tried pomegranate before tasted quite good but how do you eat them? as far as i could figure out you just sort of pop them and spit the seed out?

pineapple is one of my favorite munchie snacks, also big fuji apples sliced and diced (so it lasts longer), you also cant go wrong with watermelon.

i also notice fruit doesnt kill my high as much as other foods.

11. Celery, if you can stand the taste, is one of the few foods that supposedly requires more energy to chew than it actually affords when digested.

12. Got to add peanut butter

13. Too bad fat isn't fattening eh?

14. Anything by Nature Valley. Soo DANK

15. not evennnn homemade hummus is where it's at!!!!

16. I don't have time for that homemade shit lol

17. I like to munch on sugar snap peas, all crunchy and sweet. Pretty much any raw vegetable is good to snack on. Straight vitamins and minerals and fiber from the dirt to your mouth. Washing is recommended.

Love hummus, don't like Sabra at all. Too sweet and not enough spice. I like my hummus spicy.

• Like Like x 1