Healthy Leaves Drooping Please Help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Hecktorharris1, May 17, 2011.

1. #1 Hecktorharris1, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
    What type of medium? Coco
    What brand and type of soil? Botanicare ReadyGro Moisture Formula
    Indoors or outdoors? Indoors
    What strain? Unknown
    How old are the plants? 2 weeks and 3 days
    What type of lights and how many watts? 400 Watt MH
    How far from the lights? 14-15 Inches
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? Last watering was on May 14th for more info look at my journal please.
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? I use CNS 17 3-1-2 and Humboldt Organic Grow 3-1-3 Please looking at my journal for more info.
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    I don't check then run off but I always water with 5.8. I don't check PPM I use RO water tho.
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? 75-85 Degrees
    What size pots? 3 Gallon smart pot.
    Any bugs? Look real close. None
    Any other pertinent info? My leaves are drooping and I have not watered since May 14 so I doubt its from over watering. I did mess up and feed way to much CNS 17 I'm not sure if this would cause my leaves to droop tho.

Attached Files:

2. Am I not giving enough information for you guys to take a guess at the problem? If I need to give more information or something just let me know.

Please please please any advice will help.
    Thank you guys very much.

3. So I'm guessing nobody knows............
    :( :( :( :(

Hopefully its just from feeding her a little to much and not watering her for 4 days.
    I'm going to water it tonight. I might post some more pictures after I water it to see if it helps. I don't think anyone really cares to see the outcome so I'd rather not waste my time. If someone wants the pictures after watering let me know and I will post them.

PS- Is grasscity dead or does it just depend on who you are and the questions you ask and the way you write. It seems like I can't get anyone interested in any of my questions let alone my grow journal...

4. They look Healthy possible over or under water if ur using cocoa I think ur suppose to water 3 times a day
    Move light closer 8 in fan blowing over top of them

5. I have a 400W MH there is no way I'm going down to 8 Inches. At 11 inches the light will start to damage my plants.Thank you very very much for your input.

6. My 1000 watt is only 8 in away from tops with fan blowing across top they don't burn idk about yours

7. I had mine at 11" and the leaf tips were curling. I think this may have been because of a slight Mg deficiency.

My hood is not that good either, there is a picture of it in my grow journal. My grow journal has a link at the bottom. If I take my light any lower then 13.5 inches temps go above 85 Degrees Fahrenheit.

I will add an 8" fan and have it blow right above the plants. I also have a 6" 250CFM Inline Duct Fan blowing on the light.

When I have the money I'm going to buy a new hood and hook up the 6" Inline Duct Fan to the new hood blowing fresh air from the outside on the bulb. I'm also going to buy a new 6" fan and hook it up to the exhaust port on the new hood. Once I get way more money I will buy a 6" centrifugal fan and use that solely, that way I will be able to use the two 6" fans for ventilation for the plants.

Do you have a good hood with the glass and the intake and exhaust ports?

8. Have the fan blow on the top of the plants not over them and turn your 250 around take the hot air out of your light and exhaust it out if the room the install a small 3 in flapper vent to outside,...

When negative air pressure the vent will open let fresh air in while ur 250 recycles the air ..

My hood has a 4 in intake and outake buy all I have is a little 4 in blowing on the tops

9. Look in my journal I have a picture of my reflector. It does not have exhaust or intake ports. That's why I said I need to buy a better hood.