Healthy foods to eat when high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by halfbakeddd, Apr 16, 2015.

1. I smoke every week I don't miss a week without smoking weed but I also eat shit food when I am stoned. It all depends tho if I'm just alone I won't eat I'll just go to sleep but when I'm with friends I will pig out every week im sick of it and I actually gained a little weight what are some things you guys eat while you are stoned besides pizza ? I try fruits and all that good stuff but what else ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I usually get junk food, but sometimes I'll eat nuts when stoned. Usually salted peanuts, which aren't great, but better than McDonald's or pizza.
    Of course, if you're allergic, you can't really do that.

3. Canteloup, bananana, coconut water, strawberries, cashews or pistacios, baked almonds.

4. #4 JohnnyBravo, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
    I like to make homemade Smoothies and other things like Salad when i am baked, so i guess that's healthy.

5. any kind of fruit you can think of... green golden delicious apple. bangin'

6. Spinach and blueberries. Wrap them together, perfectly filling and healthy snack. The blueberries make it sweet enough to enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Fruit Popsicles, yogurt, peanuts, chicken, hard boiled eggs, string cheese, cereal

8. Depending on the brands and the nutritional value most of that is not healthy ^^^^
    If you want a healthy choice that will fillv you up try s smoothie. My go to one is 3 frozen bananas(everything organic of course), 3-5 pieces of kale,half a cup of coconut milk,and a tablespoon of cacao powder. Keeps me going for hours until I need to recharge. Start reading labels as well. ANY THING with corn syrup is bad and shouldn't be consumed.

9. Fruit. Meat. Grains. Vegetables.

10. Obviously you gotta get the right brands but they are all healthier than a pizza even if they don't pick the right brands :rolleyes:

11. Subway for fast food. Dank and decently cheap. Any fruits, vegetables with ranch/dip (not too much ranch/dip), light yogurt, tuna, and grilled chicken

12. i like fruit when i am high. something cold and juicy is my favorite. i always have melons and apples in the fridge. 

13. I agree my favorites are fruits but I also do veggie wraps with a balsamic dressing. Sometimes my own trail mix or my wife's granola

14. Hummus and carrots. Almonds. Oatmeal. Pretty much anything from this site -- http://www.theironyou.com/p/recipes.html
    I think this is a mostly subjective thing, I don't care for sweet, so I have no issue eating a cup of almonds. I eat 2 cans of tuna in water, straight, after my workout. When I'm being a fat kid, I will occasionally eat a donut from Tim Hortons. 

15. I wish I could eat seafood, such easy protein and low fat....fucking makes me puke though lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

16. Been munchin on these pretzel crisps there so god damn addicting. Have no idea how healthy pretzels are though if any one does lmk haha

17. #18 SMOCATRON, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    Almonds and grapes

18. this, you can make a shake that is filling as fugh off of 4-5 ingredients and you'll have multiple servings

im fortunate that i love to work out so my shitty eating while high levels out....been going HAM on some waffle house biscuits, put some cheese and turkey between the biscuits and holy ish, amazing.

also a key component to not get the munchies is to eat right before you smoke....i usually have a can of tuna plus a hardboiled egg before i burn and i dont get hungry for at least 2-3 hours

19. Grapes
    Raw nuts