Healthy Food for the Munchies

Discussion in 'General' started by Reefer_Madness, Jun 30, 2008.

1. ok so, virtually every time i blaze with my buddies, i end up pigging out like a bastard and eating everything in sight. most of the time its all junk food and shit, like pastries and other shit like that. im not on a diet or anything, but i would just like to start eating a bit healthier. Does anyone have any suggestions for a food that can be eaten in HUGE amounts, has some decent taste, and still not pack on the pounds?

Brown Rice isnt bad.

2. i eat fruit. it might sound lame and such but seriously.

green grapes that burst with a sweet sour taste. i eat hundreds of those things.
    green apples are good. strawberries and watermelon, yum. there all so sweet, with natural sugar its almost like candy.

and if you dont like eating fruit, dude make a fruit smoothie. its really quite good.

3. If i'm down for working on the food. I would make a sandwich . A good one tho
    Inbgredients are:

Whole weat bread
    Tomatoes
    Mayonesse
    Pickles
    Sprouts
    Lettuce

*** All products are organic and from local farms

4. Brown bread + marg,
    Carrots,
    Fruit, specially kiwis, apples, bananas, raspberries,
    Popcorn,

5. Any kind of rice...

I recommend banana's.

Do I care if you can eat them in mass amounts?

Hell no, they're fucking banana's.

And they pwn.

6. Hummus + whole grain wrap + your choice of vegetables

7. Carrots and ranch
    Celery and peanut butter
    Apples and peanut butter
    I love watermelon, especially in the heat
    Broccoli and cheese
    Turkey Sammiches, mmmm

8. lmfao, this guys right. bananas pwn. while all my friends gain like four pounds from one night im just chillin eating grapes and bannas and i get full mad fast. plus you dont feel lazed out too, you wanna get up and move around.

9. wow all great ideas ppl. good points with the whole produce theme. +rep for all

10. Smoked Turkey, colby jack cheese, soft bread, pickles, and mustard sandwich, with a few chips or fruit!

11. Take pita bread

cut it into slices

put it in the microwave for about 10 seconds. Untill they are nice and warm and maybe have a very slight crisp to them

Make a plate with hummus, plain yogurt, and sliced cucumbers.

enjoy!

12. Eat a sandwich.

13. 1. Subway
    2. Baby carrots /w fat-free dip
    3. Fruit salad (cantaloupe, watermelon, honeydew, mango, strawberry, grapes. fucking amazing)
    4. Smoothie (plain fat-free yogurt, skim milk, 1 banana, 1 cup frozen berries, 1 cup whey protein, 1 tbsp splenda)
    5. Protein shake /w tuna and cottage cheese sandwich (haha, fuck this is just me actually. After I go to the gym I run home and immediately take a fat haul off my bong. I then go to the kitchen and prepare this post-workout meal)