Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

health question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kactus, Jan 4, 2011.

1. hey gc long time reader first time poster. I have been smoking for about a year now and i recently got into doing bongs as choice of method and i was hitting a bong for about 3 weeks and i started to get a really flemy cough and when i went to work on a farm for a month it stop and now that i am back and hitting the bong again the cough as returned and i wanted to know if there is a way to smoke a bong exclusively (no joints) and not get sick :( any advice would be great

2. The cough is your lungs reacting to the smoke. The only way to make it go away is to not smoke.

You could buy a vaporizer, or make edibles.

3. what sort of bong do you have, do you share it with people who have colds? Whenever one of my mates get a cold we usually all do

4. use a vaporizer or make edibles

5. first time I smoked out of a bong I had a coughing fit, I don't know if it's true but I believe some throats/lungs are more sensitive than others, ever since then I have smoked joints, I honestly think I can't manage a bong hit, would have some coughing fit so not worth it