Health and Gym

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Baldwin1, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Hi there, I think I am right to post here,I am a gym man and work out there.I have the goal of body building.So I am nervous is this herbal plant will effect the body unfavourable or bad?Is it good for me or not ?

2. pros: eat more on a bulk, relax and sleep better when on a cut and using a fat burner, get more sleep for better recovery, more productive than drinking beer

cons: may impact your cardio a bit, may be hard to cut when high,

i work out a fair bit too, smoking the herb doesnt hinder that for me

3. Smoke AFTER you work out pot does something with your muscles and relaxes them you need to tear the muscle so it can rebuild and become larger, that's what I know not sure if it's true but I'm almost sure it is:smoke:

4. nah man, weed doesnt help your muscles grow!!! only food, rest and working out will make them grow!!!

it might help you eat more and sleep more but it doesn't actually have a benefit as such

5. I smoke before my workouts and it puts me in the zone. I do 20 sets a body part 2 body parts a workout. I kill it

6. eating enough and sleeping enough are both essential factors in body building.

Op just get a vape to be easier on your lungs and your good to go.

7. I smoke everyday and I can easily swim 2000 meters within an hour. I can dance and jump around at a 3-day music festivals like nothing while my friends are tired by the end of day one. So no I don't see how it will impact your cardio; that will all depend on the person's stamina.

And no, smoking pot will not interfere with any muscular gains/progress. When I used to lift weights, smoking beforehand will help me focus more on the muscles I am working out, and go at a slower pace so I can develop my stabilizing muscles that much more efficiently. Also you can listen to what Joe Rogan has to say about smoking pot before he practiced whatever form of MMA and lifting weights. Actually he took that up after learning that all his fellow fighters smoked before they trained.

8. Two words: Arnold Schwarzenegger!

9. Straight up. He pretty much came out and said a lot of bodybuilders would blaze it up before and after their workouts. Check this clip out from his documentary "Pumping Iron". This is him celebrating his competition victory by smoking up and eating fried chicken lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqep14L2f7k]Arnold Schwarzenegger Smoking Weed - YouTube[/ame]