Headyglass has been robbed!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by theoryGV, Jan 29, 2010.

1. #1 theoryGV, Jan 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2010
    Well just thought i would let you guys know that the gus over at heady glasss have been robbed you can read about it here

So last night Heady Glass Gallery had 2 VERY suspicious people some in around 3-5. They pointed at everything from Adam G dries, to the Itza custom, and even the BearClaw giger piece....

Today we come in to find out someone has broken in, and taken.... Ironically...every piece they asked about, even down to the $149.99 easy vape. So.... here is where we need GD to pull together, and help one of their own. LETS FIND THESE PIECES!!!!

2. I couldn't do that myself, I'd feel too guilty to smoke out of something that beautiful if I'd stolen it.

3. this thread's a little late, that shit's been gone for like a month.

also, it'd probably be best to just quote that thread here, not link to it. gd doesn't really like to be popular.

4. kill those *****s, but seriously thats fucked up its like robbing an arthouse...

if any blades see the pieces posted in the linked pictures, please do the right thing...

5. Kulture got their LV RooR back. Pieces like those get noticed, talked about, and pics taken of them. And all it takes is one good soul in a sea of assholes to make this right. One good soul...and maybe a louisville slugger.....

6. couldn't have said it better myself

7. sorry guys didnt relize it was a month old sorry.

8. please dont link to GD... we really dont want everyone from GC signing up there and showing off their homemade pipes and bongs.

9. ok guys put the post on gc instead of linking sorry guys

10. lol I was about to say WTF!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!?

and then I realized this was old shit sucks :/