Heady Glass Pickup - Alex K. Sherlok, Slide, Wildrok Inline, TORO (A LOT of pics)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by lawlnub, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Picked up a few pieces of glass in the past few days.
    (Wildrok Worked inline, Toro straight, Alex K custom Sherlok, Alex k Bowl)

Alex K Custom Sherlock (NOT from SMG, this was custom ordered from alex before those sherlocks came out on smg notice mine has 2 balls and is more custom)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wildrok Inline

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Straight TORO w/ Worked Wildrok inline
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alex K Window slide (from SMG)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some chronic :D

[​IMG]

2. The color of the Alex K. Sherlock is simply incredible...and his window slide is pretty slick but that Wildrok Inline is just BANANAS!

3. Nice to see some good pics of that wildrok inline, it has some sick work on it! Nice choice man... wildrok inline on a toro, you can't go wrong with that!

4. Alex K is one of my favorite artists.... everything looks awesome. Inline was over priced but sick pick-ups. Did you pay full price for the wildrok?

5. fucking siiick

6. he lowered the price when i bought it, but yes it was expensive but i love it so much

7. I must admit i was considering it myself, it is a beauty.

8. nice glass man, i really like all of em, especially the sherlock, the inline looks dope too. i see ur a big fan of the dichro marble haha.

9. nice toro, finally got one! Cant wait to rippppppp it :D:smoking:

10. i was looking at that wildrok earlier, i'm thinking about buying one of the clear sets b/c they're really not that expensive. nice to see some good pics of the heady one. sweet grab! nice other shit too btw

11. thats a nice setup you picked up there.

12. God I love that inline... Was a bit too much for me though

13. Nice. I wish every thread was like this haha.

14. super custom, man

15. Great pickups. The lines on that sherly are super clean.

16. everything in the OP's post is beautiful haha

17. #17 lawlnub, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009
    milk vid before i go to bed haha :smoke:
    my cam can only record 16 seconds :[[
    [ame="http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i296/doodle88/?action=view&current=MVI_0612.flv"]MVI_0612.flv video by doodle88 - Photobucket[/ame]