Heady dry piece pick-up

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Vato805, Jun 25, 2010.

1. well i stopped by a lhs where a hookup homie works, anyways i was there 2 get sum glass screens and they had this lil beauty but he told me it was cracked so he wuld give me a sick hookup, anyways for the price i culdnt pass it up its not a deep crack or severe apears mid way thru...since its cracked i was thinking of naming it stumpy..what do u guys think? anyways here are the pix including the crack
    [​IMG]
    ------
    [​IMG]
    ------
    [​IMG]
    ------
    [​IMG]
    ------
    [​IMG]
    ------
    [​IMG]

2. Is that frosted glass or is it just white

3. its not frosted, its white inside it looks like snow inside the glass i have no idea what its called but its inside not surface

4. I think its called layerd glass or something i dunno something like that but i makes your pipe super strong

5. k thanx, so what do u think of it?

6. beautiful piece, except the white looks kinda strange, like cloudy. but it's still a great-looking piece :)

7. the white part is frit...crushed up bits of white glass thats been meltin to the inside of the glass

8. How much did you pay? And it's nice, stumpy is a perfect name haha

9. i payed 15, i thought it was pretty gud dont really use spoons only for a super quick snapper once in a while figured this is better than my shitty spoon everyone seems 2 have design wise....yea stumpy came from a movie called blood in blood out