Headstash Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by N.H.countryfarmer, Apr 26, 2014.

Was it anything like the description they gave?  How was the flowering time?

2. Can't give an exact description as she was chopped at about 9 weeks Due to leaving The wife in charge and forgot to water her..
    But over all after a 3 week cure w/ boveda 62 it had a nice sweet stinky smell when broken up, very crystally and sticky.
    I think she put out a decent yeild of ~20g (Probably would have been more if she wasn't early) for 12/12 from seed starting in a solo cup transplanted into a 2 gallon smarty in ffof, When she showed preflowers,
    I grew her for 5 weeks under cfl, Until I got my 400 hps and she finished under that. At 9 weeks she was clear/cloudy would still probably have about 2 weeks IMO.
    Very easy feeder, didn't require much food, she never burned on me,
    Overall a generally happy plant.
    I would run her again and I do plan to Again in the future.
    Hope that helps!

NE.

3. #563 NEFarmer, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2015
    HSS skunk haze ~11 wks or 1-20 amber/cloudy trics.
    105.9 G wet weight.
    Guess an O dry..

Attached Files:

4. Nice job NE!!!

5. #565 NEFarmer, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    Thanks VT!
    I had thought for a while everyone in this thread disappeared lol

I actually just finished the last bud I had of that the other night.
    Very heady strain, made some killer wax Strong enough to knock out a horse.

Unfortunately I would have to pass on growing this one again, the only reason is because it was very very light and airy bud, the time it took to actually start flowering Was ridiculous under 12 12, And it had a very high leaf to calyx ratio.

I give the smoke a rating of 8.5
    But the rating for the grower is probably around 4-5ish

6. I forgot bout this man lol this company died out

Yeahhh...he said they would be back up for February, but...I doubt that's happening.
    I totally understand this, I had the same experience with my SSH from Headstash. I think it's just the Haze bud structure.

8. Ghost town haha

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

9. Maybe we can have a ten year anniversary

10. I still have some skunk haze and peaches beans kicking around, I'll give them a run again eventually

11. I got way to many things on my plate now. Tried once beans dudded. Oh well

12. Yeah fuck this guy.
    We jumped on board way to quick :p

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah I was really hopeful for Headstash they had some really cool looking genetics. Plus ya know.... they are Canadian.

I probably won't ever get around to cracking my Somango x Skunk #1 or Haze x Skunk 1. It's too risky when I have tons of packs of fire genetics.

14. I was happy with the peaches Urb! Im gonna crack another here soon, atleast crack 1 of em and see whats up

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1