Headstash Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by N.H.countryfarmer, Apr 26, 2014.

1. I gotta say i wish more places that sell seeds where more like HEADSTASH SEEDS! There trouble free shipping to the states. Nice dark seeds no white or cracked seeds !

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yes sir, I must agree!! 1398562741180.jpg

3. Never heard of em.What's their strain selection like

Sent from my ADR6350

4. I believe at the moment they offer 6 or 8 different strains such as:
    Burmese
    Lychee Kush
    SoCal Master
    Peaches
    Skunk Haze
    Mazar-I-Sharif
    Plus a 6'er of free GDP with orders. They give a better run down on their website and FB page.

5. These guys are hacks, they are playing the lack of gdp seeds to theyre advantage. If you are thinking about buying seeds from these people, sit down for 20 minutes with google and find one of the many reputable breeders out there, who are actual breeders, not foreign hacks. Plenty of seedbanks around that can get orders through.

6. #6 VTyanky, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    And you know this for a fact?? That they are hacks?? No shit theirs tons of breeders, banks, and goofball pollen chuckers!! Ooooohhh thats right, they didnt come from Rattitude er i mean Herbies(same old same old) Dang, my bad. Nope instead they came from Canada, in 10 days, and were absolutely free. Thats right. Not a penny spent by me. The GDP are free with a paid order, so none for me since mine were....FREE. Sooooo, if they grow out nice, bonus for me. If not, eh, no big deal because guess what?? I have plenty more strains from other banks AND breeders that were given to me for....you got it....FREE.
    Btw, straight up front, i am in no way compensated, and/or affiliated with any seed bank or breeder. I just pass along the good word. Not my fault they give them to me, just lucky that way ;)

7. your a joke and your bullshit marketing ploys wont work with me. where did the Gdp seeds come from? seeing how nobody else can get them right now? See its not ok in my eyes for people to list unavailable seeds as freebies to sucker people in, then they get shit seeds they payed for and shit seeds for free and you guys get theyre money.

chosing a rep of known scam artists isn't really a way to come onto the scene, and if I would guess, that's the reason why they are coming here with it instead of somewhere else because they know theyre, or your bullshit wont fly anywhere else.

Now in another month or couple weeks vtanky and N.h county will be coming in here posting pics of big huge plants trying to say theyre from headstash seeds and how great they are because theyre seeds came in 10 days from Canada. Sorry buddy I see right through your shit.

8. Wow dude hold on. You need to check yourself. Who gives a flying rats ass about GDP???? You think i do??? Your sadly mistaken. Must be your the one crying the fucking blues because you cant get any. Big fucking deal. Like i said previously, they(Headstash Seeds, not ME) send 6 of them with PAID orders. Like i also said previously, mine, skunk haze and peaches, were free. I also stated that i am in no way compensated monetarily or affiliated with them or any others and now you want to call me a fucking liar??? I got free seeds from them, i get free seeds from Gorilla Seeds(contest, try them, you might get lucky), i got free seeds from Dr Krippling just for asking. Look man, its not my fault i get free shit. All you have to do is ask, or are you too scared??? Oh, btw, you probably will see a journal from me with the seeds from Headstash. Hey heres a couple pics of 2 i have going now. Ones a Blue Treacle auto, free, compliments of Gorilla Seed Bank. The others an Alquimista, free, from Samsara. 1398574895861.jpg 1398574925661.jpg

9. Have you ever heard of this place or are you simply basing your opinion on them giving GDP seeds as freebies?  You come across sounding a bit paranoid thinking someone is trying to put one over on you.  Maybe you're right, I don't know, but I'd like to see something besides rants before I can decide whether you're trying to save someone from being ripped off or if you're full of shit.

10. dude teach me your ways!how you getting the hook up on free seeds??

Sent from my ADR6350

11. I am waiting on seeds from here and will post a journal once I get them. I think it is a lot to argue that they are not legit until reports come in. Smaller places deserve a chance. I think the proof either way will come out once people grow out their seeds and show what can be done. 

12. Ask the breeders ask the seed banks. All it takes is an email. Their either going to say yes or no. Simple as that. If someone is too scared to simply ask because their afraid of beung told no, then "like" a bunch of seed banks on Facebook and enter their contests. Its not that hard to do, unless your a little wussy and are too afraid of rejection. Not saying all banks/breeders will, but you'll never know without trying. Hell, ive been given well over $500USD worth of fresh, clean, stable genetics just in the past 2 months. They even pay the shipping to boot!!!

13. Mr.headstash hit me up personally,if I get some seeds I'm definitely going to do a journal.don't know what all the hate is for everyone started out small, and I for one love new breeders.

Sent from my ADR6350

14. #14 Aristocat, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    I asked for seeds from a forum member who put them on offer as long as you do a journal. While I have not received them yet, if I do I will do a complete and fair journal for them. 

Seed breeders/banks know that this business it shady by nature and many of us do not want to take chances on places that are not legit and shown to be legit time and time again. This place is giving seeds so that people will know they are real. So I suggest that if you do hit up places for free seeds you add links of your journals as proof that you will grow and talk about their seeds. Then they know YOU are legit. People read what we write on these forums even when they just lurk and spend their money where they feel results have been proven and they will not be ripped off.

I will report here either way. If I don't end up getting the seeds I will report, if I do I will report and link a journal as I promised. It just seems weird to go off on any breeder without actual proof one way or the other.

15. Exactly Aristocat!!! Its like the old saying, you scratch my back i scratch yours. I also agree that if they are willing to give you sime for free, the least you could do is journal the progress of their growing, growing problems, nutrient problems, growth patterns, spead/slowness of the strain, training abuse they can endure, flowering time(s), smell,mold/mildew resistance drying/curing lengths/problems, and taste/smokability and high. This will not only help the breeder with any kind of mishaps their strain may have AND to help future growers in their strain/bank/breeder decisions before making a purchase. Now if theres really something wrong with this, then maybe you picked up the wrong hobby, try knitting or building birdhouses instead.

16. #16 N.H.countryfarmer, Apr 28, 2014
    For the record i got burned from BC BUD DEPO and bcgreenbeard here on GC got ahold of me he worked with bcbd in the past as a breeder saw that i had been burned by bcbd AND TOOK IT APON HIMSELF TO RIGHT A WRONG HE HAD NO PART IN DOING HE SENT ME THE SEEDS I TRYED TO ORDER FROM bcbd FOR FREE HE EVEN COVERED SHIPPING! HE IS ONE STRAIGHT CAT ! he also turned me on to HEADSTASH SEEDS an i got my BURMESE SEEDS lickity split trouble free an for free! HEADSTASH SEEDS where doing a give away an i was lucky enough to get in on it

YOUR ALWAYS GONNA HAVE LITTLE WHINEY BITCHES WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN CHOP PEOPLE UP! WAWA WHY NOT ME BULLSHIT . AND IF ITS NOT THE THE BIG NAME BREEDERS OR SEED BANKS THEN ITS ALL BULLSHIT! REALLY? ITS MOM&POPS SHOPS I HAVE AN WILL ALWAYS CONTINUE TO SUPPORT! YOU CAN CHOOSE TO SUPPORT THE OVER PRICED WAL-MART SEED BANKS N BREEDERS!

Attached Files:

17. #17 N.H.countryfarmer, Apr 28, 2014
    EXAMPLE OF A WHINEY BITCH ^^^ OVER PRICED WAL-MART SEED BANK & BREEDER SUPPORTER!
    (YUP SEE ABOVE AGAIN)

Oh yea another picture for ya, instead of being a whiney bitch pm me your address an ill share my good fortune

18. Sent from my SCH-R760 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

19. I am supposed to get Lychee and Mazar. It will be an interesting grow and if they arrive and germ then you know the place is real. Now if things happen during the grow and I make errors that isn't their fault. I am legal so thankfully I shouldn't have many "issues." 

I get that it can be perplexing that they are rich with GDP seeds when other are not, but if you think about it a lot of seedbanks get their seeds from certain breeders. Those breeders control their own time and effort and maybe did not produce GDP to the level to meet demand. Now if you are indie like these guys, then it makes PERFECT sense to offer something that is harder to find FREE with purchase because: 

1. You will get people to try you out and help you become established
    2. You HAVE the seeds because you do not have to rely on certain seedbanks for inventory. After all you are the seed breeder.

It makes perfect sense business wise to strategically offer a great gift with purchase, especially when you are new and a few seedbanks hold the lions share of business. 

20. #20 VTyanky, Apr 28, 2014
    Hey look :eek::eek::eek: some of those "unavailable" GDP beans!!!!! Hahaha i love it bro!!! You hit the nail on the head with the jealousy part ;)

*edit* Headstash has a blog on their website. The newest entry is about this thread and being called a hack. In the blog, they explain how they came about having the "all mighty exclusive impossible to find" GDP seeds. So to you haters/trolls i say, read up chump.