Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headshops...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Braddock, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Lately as I read these forums, whenever something comes up about buying anything (grinders, bowls, bongs, paper, etc...) everyone recommends their local headshop

Shouldn't we be recommending grasscity.com? Afterall, these are gc forums...

2. Common sense, decency, or maturity doesnt run apprentice.

3. Or anything on the internet or most of the world for that matter...

4. Grasscity seems to have some pretty good products, but honestly.. I would much rather take a 10 minute drive to one of the many headshops/smokeshops in my city. I get what I want the same day, and there's so many choices right in front of my face.

Sort of the same reason I don't buy a lot of things online. Why not just go to the fucking store that sells what you want and get it when you want it?

I've also heard shipping times are insane. Apparently GC isn't like Amazon.

5. The shop is right here to look at whenever people want. If they wanted to, they could easily check that, and we must assume they did.

Plus, headshops generally have better deals and no shipping or waiting for the product to arrive. :smoke:

I'll purchase from GC eventually.

6. What does common sense, and maturity have anything to do with suggesting a place (grasscity or not) to buy paraphenalia? Decency, maybe I can understand. Afterall, we are posting on their site.

But what exactly are you saying? Common sense takes place over conveinence? It's mature to buy off grasscity?

:confused_2:

7. The GC shop's merchandise is fine and prices are fair - if the products were shipped within the United States, or even from Canada, I'd consider placing an order, but from what I understand they're coming from overseas, including products that were made in the United States. I'd rather not have customs involved in my purchase(s).

8. If you're going High End/Heady, GC doesn't have much of it. If you're going cheaper, your LHS usually has it cheaper and right in front of you.