Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Headshops in Maryland?

Discussion in 'General' started by LtTibbbles, May 30, 2009.

1. Hey everyone, wassup from the East coast of MD! Any fellow tokers out there from the Cambridge/Easton/Salisbury/OC area? Anyways I'm back from college and I need a new piece, any decent head shops in the area? I don't really want to have to go all the way to Baltimore, there's got to be a few places closer than that right? :confused:

Thanks everyone, peace :)

::EDIT: Also, not completely sure if this is in the right category, I couldn't find any other category it seemed to fit in, hope I'm not breaking any rules, we love you mods :)

2. I'm sure you could find something in the OC area down that way... I know a few places, buttttt they're all near Baltimore, haha. :smoking:

3. Haha yeah, you would think, but apparently there's a law in OC that they can't sell glass pieces :eek: Blew my mind too. It just seems pretty crazy to think that there's not a better place on the East Coast. What sort of spots are in Baltimore though? I'm probably making a trip over there in the next few weeks anyways... :smoking:

4. i Baltimore there is Docs, Firefly, and another one that i cant think of the name is...they are all right next to each other....if u go into towson...the is elevation underground...j friendlys and the otherside, in parkville there is a place called shockers

5. I got my first glass piece in shockers preatty nice place there i got my grinder for a discount and my hookah for discount but im shoppin of the internet now.Last time i was in oc they sold glass pieces on the boardwalk but i guess they changed the rule they had nice ones too. They sold some type of herb in this one store with some random jamaican mannequin with a joint on the front.